Page 1 of 2
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
My kit when I was experimenting with a double bass setup.
Attachments:
l_5c8209471d0e6d3e04748bf965983d47.jpg
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I signed up for drum lessons today, I have no experience but I'll probably just get a basic kit soon.
get the **** out.

ultimate-guitar.com

i like to talk about guitars.

/rant.

*runs* you look like you're going to rape me.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Click my name
<--
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
good lord.

salvation.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
We need a drum forum, I don't even play drums and I think this. UG just feels like it's missing something without it.

Rock n' roll!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by bannanaman
its Ultimate Guitar.

and you are bananaman.

you still eat taco sometimes, right?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
To all you assholes who insist this is ultimate-guitar.com get over yourself. Bass and singing is discussed here. UG is becoming a general music site. Also, this is the pit, a forum reserved for non-guitar topics.

That is my set but the picture is old. My set now has a second crash and a china and the largest tom (the floor tom I believe) is mounted on a cymbal stand.
I don't have any pics of mine

It's a 4 piece Gretsch catalina club jazz set, i like it a lot. I'm getting a new set in october thought, 6 piece Gretsch set with 2 floor toms, can't wait

and TS, nice kit man
Why are you toms no tilted above the snare and bass drum? :S

It just seems rather inconvenient to play is all
TS I've seen you at another board not too long ago...either GearPage or Harmony Central. Nice kit.

anyways here's my kit:

Quit complaining everyone...sure its a guitar board but its based around music and you cant have music without a good drum beat...
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by slashVR

Rock n' roll!

There's something to be said about going specifically on Google to find a picture of a very young child.......
Am I the only one who wonders why the snare drum of the TS looks like a floor tom with snare strings attached to it?

oh, and no pics of my drumset btw..
I dont feel like going on photobucket so just click on my name.

And to all you assholes who say drummers suck, get over it you ignorant idiots. Without us, you wouldnt even have music.

What came first? Percussion instruments...or stringed guitars? HMMMMM
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by editor
you're kidding, right? jeez...

That would be Mike Portnoys kit, and the big ass one beneath that is Terry Bozzios kit.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
beatcraft!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by FireandFlames

these count don't they?

Beat me to it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i like all my rack toms, floors and cymbals straight. i play down on them. easy for me. i hate the angle... and yes it's cooler over here because certain elements over there are not here thinking they own the place. if they show up and start they will be delt with.

harmony central allows users to control, manipulate and abuse the forums over there. they use any method they can to ban and deny freedom of speech over there and the moderators are the worst of the violators...

harmony central sucks. this place is pretty cool because everyone gets to post and no race card crap, bigotry or whatever as far as i know. pretty cool forums.

Quote by gallagher2006
Why are you toms no tilted above the snare and bass drum? :S

It just seems rather inconvenient to play is all
that's a pretty cool small kit you got there.

Quote by moody07747
TS I've seen you at another board not too long ago...either GearPage or Harmony Central. Nice kit.

anyways here's my kit:

Quit complaining everyone...sure its a guitar board but its based around music and you cant have music without a good drum beat...
Quote by slashVR

Rock n' roll!

dude how did you get metallica's st.anger drums set?!!?!?!?!?!

Don't mind the mess on the floor.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Quote by convictionless
dude how did you get metallica's st.anger drums set?!!?!?!?!?!

I has MAD skillz!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
nope. that's bozio's kit dude not yours.

Quote by valdean
This is mine.
anyone like to have one of these bad boys? contact me...

Last edited by editor at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by editor
anyone like to have one of these bad boys? contact me...

I want one! Damn dude. But I only have like 2 bucks.

I'll post my kit later.
ZIDJAN!
i'm sorry but that as far as my knowledge of drum kits goes
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
well my friend is getting truth drums. hahaha hes a rich bitch. but he plays really really well so i guess he deserves them
Page 1 of 2