Page 1 of 2
me and my girlfriend, and two other girls have tickets to go see john mayer at SPAC on monday. all we need is a ride. im willing to pay for anyone interested's ticket, as well as gas. we live in upstate NY, fulton county specifically. please dont kill us.
any takers or suggestions, pit?
i wouldnt be asking complete strangers and possible rapists if i wasnt desperate

EDIT:since i doubt anyone will read to the last thing on page three, i'll ask right here.
we found a ride, but now we have an extra ticket. is scalping leagal in New York State
i thought i heard it was, but im not sure
Last edited by gratefulduck at Aug 25, 2008,
If I were 1500 miles east and you were 1500 miles west you bet I would.
yeah i considered a taxi but we live like an hour way, and they taxis arent 24/7 around here, so we'd be stranded
i totally would if this were 2 months ago when we went to the dave matthews concert
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by The_Paranoia
Why would you buy tickets to a concert if you didn't have a ride? Can none of you drive?

our first ride had to leave for college a week early, so then i was gonna drive, but i failed my road test.....twice, so i really wanna find a ride, or else its all gonna be my fault and everyone will hate me, and then i'll drink the stuff under the sink
I do believe your profile age is old enough to drive.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by gratefulduck
our first ride had to leave for college a week early, so then i was gonna drive, but i failed my road test.....twice, so i really wanna find a ride, or else its all gonna be my fault and everyone will hate me, and then i'll drink the stuff under the sink

So your going with what, 2-3 other people? None of THEM can drive? Pay a neighbor/friend for gas to drive you.
one time i had to skateboard to a concert,but then again it was slayer lol dso i was flying,but i cant pick you up,**** i cant drive (but that dosnt stop me)
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Start walking... Now.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
well at least you can be happy that you aren't going to drive there and get in a horrible car accident due to your HORRIBLE DRIVING SKILLS. Do you feel emasculated? You should.
subway?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
well im under 16 but i still drive places,i look it and i never get pulled over,my parents no,i drove 3 hours to the mayhem fest
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
you're going with 4 people.
Do you ALL hate your parents?
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Archaon
Is public transportation not available?

I blame the Mexicans.

Asshole

Edit:
To TS
Are your friends hot?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Aug 23, 2008,
Dude John Mayer concerts are ****in awesome. Seriously he's an incredible guitarist, plus theres gonna be more tang there than you can shake a stick at.
Quote by venom0014
ill ask mrs.frizzle if we can take the magic school bus and pick you up

Thank you for that comment.
Quote by saitenslayer
well im under 16 but i still drive places,i look it and i never get pulled over,my parents no,i drove 3 hours to the mayhem fest

If your driving is as good as your spelling, your lucky you didn't crash.
Pics and I'll think about drive you.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

have a 4 way with ur girlfriend and the two other girls

but yea, catch a limo maybe? here its cheaper to hire a limo to drive down to the beach (about 100km) then getting a cab
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by The_Paranoia

Maybe he is driving and spelling at the same time? O_O
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Ms.Frizzle FTW
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by The_Paranoia

lmao i love those grammar jokes.
I only want to help because you said "please dont kill us". I say go to your friends parents one at a time and say if you don't give us a ride we are going with this guy. Hold up a picture that you got from image searching RANDOM HOBO, or homo either or will scare them.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I think the next level of desperation is sex from the girls I'm waiting for that level to volunteer.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by venom0014
ill ask mrs.frizzle if we can take the magic school bus and pick you up

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H