I want his guitar tone, i know he uses a AC30 combo i think , and a marshall 1960a but distortion wise im not sure how to get his sound. Anything will help. Is there a head that's decently priced that will do this all in one , if ther is i will pick that up and an avatar cab so please help me out.

Thanks- Rushfan2121

Edit: Link to his tone > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2jfcqjeCJc

In the video it sounds like he has chorus or some flange or both so please tell me everything i will need!!!!
Last edited by Rushfan2121 at Aug 23, 2008,
i would look into vox's, check out the ultimate settings thread and see what ppl do to get his tone, and then try out some voxs with those settings at your local guitar store, or any amp for that matter, but i would start with what i know he uses first, might be easier that way
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
yeah your right about the ac30.
sometimes he got some prettydirty tones so i would think he either pushes his amp real hard with an OD or has some type of distortion pedal.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
this should help. old thread, so i'll pm it too. btw, if you can't afford all of his gear, i personally use a boss me-50($250) through my marshall half stack(1960A slant $600; 100watt digital effects $450). i put the settings on: boss blues overdrive, with the gain cranked to 10, bottom to 8, tone to 7; slooooooooow chorus at about a level of 4; hall reverb to about 9(BIG SOUND); and then solo with wah and heavy delay. sounds good for songs off of core, purple, and no 4.

Quote by xraycat
this should help. old thread, so i'll pm it too. btw, if you can't afford all of his gear, i personally use a boss me-50($250) through my marshall half stack(1960A slant $600; 100watt digital effects $450). i put the settings on: boss blues overdrive, with the gain cranked to 10, bottom to 8, tone to 7; slooooooooow chorus at about a level of 4; hall reverb to about 9(BIG SOUND); and then solo with wah and heavy delay. sounds good for songs off of core, purple, and no 4.

Awesomeness.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦