Page 1 of 3
Post the commercials you hate here...

"man Rihanas so...."
"talented?"
"ya"
"she pretty hot to"
"ya we got all kinds of stuff that lets you listen to your music a-after you study of course"
"of course"
Head On, apply directly to your forehead, Head On

Lol, I just heard a car crash.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
... uhh

what? It's dumb, but not that bad.

Oh and Commercials in general are annoying.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i always hated that one for some flea medicine with the puppy that used to sing something like "there might be bugs on some of you mugs but there aint no bugs on me"

ugh thanks TS for getting that stuck in my head again
NOPE
the jc penny commercial thats like
DONT YOU....
FORGET ABOUT ME!
DONT DONT DONT DONT!!
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
i hate the enzyte bob commercials...

"HES GOT A CHUBBY SANTA!"

so annoying...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Spengebaab
Post the commercials you hate here...

"man Rihanas so...."
"talented?"
"ya"
"she pretty hot to"
"ya we got all kinds of stuff that lets you listen to your music a-after you study of course"
"of course"

i agree that bitch is ugly
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
"Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead....(etc.)"

It SO annoying. They're pretty smart though... that commercial gave me a headache.
Quote by Nakon14
i always hated that one for some flea medicine with the puppy that used to sing something like "there might be bugs on some of you mugs but there aint no bugs on me"

ugh thanks TS for getting that stuck in my head again

K9 Advan-tix.

For me, it'd have to be that commercial, with Gary Coleman. I forgot the company though

"I could auction off my clothes, i could even auction off my car, but with ______, you can get cash now!"
*explains details/how awesome it is*
"Whatchoo talkin' bout, _____?"
It's fast. Finally! FINALLY FAST.COM!

Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3YRBzz_4Hg

"Hey, my computer is fast. Finally! Finallyfast.com!"

I want to punch that guy in the dick.

Edit: ^^ I see I'm not the only one.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
The shamwow commercials, the guy that does it looks like he would you sell you cutting knifes in a dark alleyway.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by James_Water2

Lol, I just heard a car crash.

Big Mac, apply directly to your ass. Big Mac, apply directly to your ass.

+1 to whoever gets the reference.
there was one for ovaltine a while back...man it was so cheesy!! there was like some kid drinking an ovaltine milkshake while his mum was making more...and at the end she goes ''who wants more ovaltine shakes?'' then a crap load of kids show up and they all shout ''I do!!'' and the look of absolute fake surprise on the kids mum's face at all these other kids showing up. ''oh my goodness...I'm gonna have to make more!''
Got one.

The flea killer stuff called "advantage"

The dog sings "in the jungle" and it's annoying as hell.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Just call 877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now
877-Cash-Now

MC name = Bearrorism
That insurance commercial with that girl who tells her dad he should worry about the future and not butterflies. I want to strangle her
Quote by saitenslayer
i agree that bitch is ugly

really? i think she's the hottest african american chick ever...

we've got a political ad that blames one guy in our state for gas prices. all it says is "thanks bruce lundsford!" over and over for 30 seconds...

edit: this is one of 'em, not the one i was talking about though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAUKn9JV-4M
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 23, 2008,
Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead. Head On, apply directly to the forehead.

and...

F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE, CREDIT REPORT DOT COM BABY.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by d_dawg900
That insurance commercial with that girl who tells her dad he should worry about the future and not butterflies. I want to strangle her

What the flying hell?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
this is the opposite but i love hte sham wow commerical lol that guy is so cool i wanna buy some =] =p
Quote by James_Water2

That's the first commercial that came to mind when I saw the title to this thread. I'll never buy that product just to spite them. I don't care if I have a migraine. Besides, they probably just re-label glue sticks and sell them as a miracle cure for headaches.

If a commercial is really annoying, I'll not buy the product just for spite.
"I've never been so *pause* DRAWN to my auto-insurance"un quote

i wanna shoot that in the face lol i hate the commerical, and i really hate the umm...fabreeze kinda....
Quote by Spengebaab
Hi!!! Billy Mayes Here........!!!!

You're obviously not Billy Mays. Billy Mays speaks in caps lock.

BILLY MAYS! OXYCLEAN! GETS STAINS OUT FAST!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Jim "THE HAAAAMMMMERRRRR" Shapiro
1-800-546-7777
1-800-546-7777
that's 1-800! 546! 77 SEEEVENTY SEEVENNNNN!
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by kerjacklebass&!
this is the opposite but i love hte sham wow commerical lol that guy is so cool i wanna buy some =] =p

You can obviously tell its fake, when he pours the pop on the carpet, then the camera goes away...when it comes back its completely dry.
I also hate the stupid Olive Garden commercial where the guy makes a lame pun and everyone bursts into laughter.

"You do the math, I'M DOING THE ALFREDO!"

ZOMG SO FUNNEH
the one with the jonas brothers singing a beatles song. its the target one. i hope the jonas brothers die!
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Quote by goldmember1217
I also hate the stupid Olive Garden commercial where the guy makes a lame pun and everyone bursts into laughter.

"You do the math, I'M DOING THE ALFREDO!"

ZOMG SO FUNNEH

"Time for our new family tradition. Everyone pass their plates to the left."

"When did that become a tradition?"

"When you ordered that!"

LOLOLOLOL
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
You're obviously not Billy Mays. Billy Mays speaks in caps lock.

BILLY MAYS! OXYCLEAN! GETS STAINS OUT FAST!

i couldve swore i typed that in all caps
Every Target commercial that uses "Hello Goodbye"

It used to be one of my favorite Beatles songs, but they make me wish I never liked it
The one where there these 2 kids with tennis rackets are pretending the rackets are guitairs and playing them and they post it online and the doorbell rings and theres like a humongous crowd outside cheering.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Page 1 of 3