I usually go home and put ice on my neck (brutal head banging) or if I'm not too tired have a smoke with the band (not the legal kind)

What do you do?
chill
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
bake out... then chill maybe even jam with a few acoustics for a couple girls
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
Quote by FireandFlames
hookers n blow
the only way to go

win
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Hang around the venue or go home
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
go home and do very legal things (sarcasm and i've never played a gig) haha
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
get loaded

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I usually keep the guys moving to break down our gear and stow it. Often, they start mingling before the gear's broken down, but that's cool, they're better at the whole PR thing than me. Once we have the gear stowed, I usually wander back in have some drinks and mingle myself.

After we leave the venue (usually about an hour after close or so) I usually make a point to get the gear back in the practice space, bs with the other guys, grab some food. Then when I get home, I get photos uploaded if we had any, wipe all the grime off whatever guitar I used at the gig, email out any info I need to about the next show, setlist, etc and then crash. Gig nights are usually pretty busy for me.
If we're not headlining, we get off the stage as fast as possible, stow away the gear in the vehicles, meander back into the venue, talk to everyone, and go watch the other band(s) play. After that, we go eat with the other bands or with ourselves.

If we are headlining, we linger around a bit, talk to everyone, load up the gear, go home, unload the gear, and go get something to eat afterwards.

All uploading of photos, e-mailing, etc. is done the next day.
Bang a bitch
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
trash my hotel room, tap some ass, and get blitzed.
thats a lie, normally we just pack up as fast as we can because our singer has a family to go home to, and i usually work early the next morning.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Getting wasted, usually ending up in having to pick up our gear the next day because we can't drive when we're drunk.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Usually we will hang around the venue and watch the other bands to come (if there are any). If not we will go to a quiet pub, have a drink and discuss what went well and what didnt go so well with the gig. Then we will say goodnight and go home
Well, my band is new, so we haven't headlined yet. So generally, we'll hang around and get drunk whilst watching other bands play. Sometimes, if it's a friend in another band, I'll get up and jam with them on a few songs.

After that it depends, on how far from home I am, who else is there etc....
hang out with the band

play more guitar.

talk about any mistakes we made.

talk about chicks in the crowd showing their tities.

**** a girl.

go to sleep.

wake up and do it again the next night.
If there's some other band, hang out to see them, drink alot of beer, smoke a joint, etc etc.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by inflatablefilth
what else can you do? pack up your gear, have a drink, go home, food/sex/sleep

This is the truth.

Oh and try and peddle some CD's too whilst I'm there. Also if we like a band that's playing, we try to make some connections with them for gig swaps.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Bang groupies in the Hilton's presidential suite.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
hang out with my band
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
hittin on the ladies that seem interested, put the gear away, then hang out at the venue for a bit
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
LOL...I don't gig anymore...but I used to just practice some more.
I was never a big drinker & even at parties afterwards, I would typically sneak off to a corner and jam with a Rockman or something.
I tried the whole drinking thing......but when I did drink, there was no such thing as moderation....LOL...I'd get trashed, punch holes in a few doors, fall down at least one set of stairs & then puke in someone's backseat.....
So I just learned to play it safe and would practice some more after the gig.
I also found that less gear would get lost/stolen/trashed that way. LOL

Don
We're not pros, so we just play at school programs or Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. We get to meet their older sisters or friends and swap cell numbers. When we're lucky, we get to help the Catholics and others to commit Mortal sins. I hope to support their bad habits, too.

Quote by ChipShank
I tried the whole drinking thing......but when I did drink, there was no such thing as moderation....LOL...I'd get trashed, punch holes in a few doors, fall down at least one set of stairs & then puke in someone's backseat.....

Haha, you're like my mate Ben, he does that exact same stuff when he get's drunk. He gets all randomly angry and starts breaking stuff. He got banned from our local pub for punching a hole in the wall next to the men's toilets. Unlike you, however, he refuses to admit he has a problem, and thus, still drinks himself to oblivion every time he goes out.