I'm very, very surprised that that these guys don't have a thread yet! While I'm not nuts about their album, they're great for their sound, and keep the hope alive for those who just want to hear some rock and roll with balls.

So, anyone else like them? I've never seen them live, how are they?
Quote by ShaunDiel
I liked Priestess before guitar hero.

I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

^Same. Kinda reminds me of ZZ Topp in some ways. Which is really good, considering that style of music is awesome. I knida want to buy their album, just to see what they can do.
Quote by ShaunDiel

- 1. i like priestess after guitar hero...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
They have some excellent songs, I was surprised how radio-friendly some of them are while still maintaining a classic sound.
Quote by joshua029
- 1. i like priestess after guitar hero...

You can't -1. +1 Means someone agreed with you. Meaning +1 to that opinion. I never had your agreement from the start so I didn't lose "1". I just stayed the same.
Quote by ShaunDiel

Sha.

I used to be a big fan a few summers ago actually...they're still pretty solid though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ShaunDiel

qft

The lead singer looks like a chubby Jack White.
Good band in my opinion. I knew about them after Guitar Hero. Really solid classic hard rock. And yes, the singer does look like a chubby Jack White.
I heard one of their tracks on Radio 1 ages ago and really liked them. Just good hard rock. Yeah!
Terms and Conditions apply.
I am the Night, Colour me Black is possibly the best opening track from any album in the 21st century (maybe, errrm well its pretty darn good)
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

they kind of remind me of black sabbath they are pretty good to dance to though