Hey, so I was looking at tuners on GF when I saw this thing. I saw this video review on YouTube and I love the sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3WOupo9Gc Its way cheap. Should I buy it?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
It sure does sound great, but it looks like he's running it through a Marshall JCM, so the amp might be making it sound really good. Who knows :S
I'd have to say it looks really good, i was wondering the same thing..

I'm just scared that they've cheaped out on frets or bridge. i know electronics will be good, i was looking into maybe buying one myself..
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
I've got 2 Xaviere guitars and love both of them, the quality isn't perfect, both had some very minor body blemishes, especially around the F-holes. But when it comes to playability they're amazing. No fret issues, no neck issues, tuners are decent, I replaced the set on one and will probably do it on the other. For the most part I'd say they're the best cheap guitars out there. The pickups are easily above the MIM standard pickups, and the electronics are top notch too.
Well, I don't have enough money yet, so I have some time to decide. Gear fund = $10. Also, the only amp I have is a Frontman 15G, so it probably wouldn't sound as good. To the person who said they own 2 of them, what amp are you using? Also, I have a Digitech RP350, so I think I could pretty much model the sound how I want it, but the amp probably will still bring it down.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
Last edited by Sonis3 at Aug 23, 2008,
I've got a Tiny Terror (with an Avatar cab) and a Palomino V8. They sound really good, I actually put another GFS pickup in one of my other guitars after getting the first Xaviere. They're not as nice as a high end Fender set, but I like them way more than MIM pickups.
Wow, sweet setup. Anyone have anymore opinions?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
Last edited by Sonis3 at Aug 24, 2008,