New song check it out on my profile. song is meant to be funny. we are trying to have fun with it. Boop-Bops are a made up term by me to describe people who dont do anything and still get all the chicks......im sure people can relate. lol
although i am unable to relate boop-bops sounds like one of the most kick ass songs ive heard in a long time... u may crit my song demo1 in my profile now!
haha, i enjoyed it. The spoken-word vocals actually sound pretty sweet, a good style. Almost a rock-rap comedy song. sometimes the rhythm (all the instruments) in the back sounds a little out of time, and the vocals are MUCH louder than everything. The solo part sounds pretty good, but the guitar tone/riff seems a little monotonous over time. still enjoyable. Very funny too. I'd like to read lyrics, if possible, and i like your vocal layering... i think its layering? maybe just your fake "girl voice" and "deep guy voice". literally lol over here.

nice work, c4c?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940134

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
hahaha, that was seriously funny. the backing track /music could have been louder. in the beginning i was thinking a little of RATM gone absolutly anti political wacked out fun. sounds like u had fun with the song try some tom morello stuff erratic guitac plus erratic hilarious text make good fun
Dude, I am literally laughing out loud right now. Awesome job. The chorus is the absolute **** "FRICKIN BOOP BOPS - ALL UP IN MY FACE". "They stole my dad" holy **** so awesome. The layered lyrics are a good touch man, reminds me of all rap songs where its singer X featuring singer Y. Agree that guitar riff around 4 min mark is too long tho, you start to forget how funny the song was :p

Didn't find the coughing intro thing that funny but once the actual lyrics kick in the song kicked major ass. Maybe excessive use of "faggot", call me PC or lib or w/e but this isn't my general insult of choice. Otherwise very well done. The slow spoken word kind of reminds me of cake, and I love cake.

If C4C check out http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943158 thanks!
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack