keep your cat in a room nobody goes in if its an indoor cat, I really dont know how you would get rid of the smell unless, unlike most cats, yours doesnt mind water.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
This seems like that Pepe la Pue thing where he loves the cat that has white paint on her.

Bathe it in tomato sauce? I dont know if that really works or if its a myth.
Shave him bald and tie a chicken fillet to his dick, when you're done with that spread goldbond foot powder around his anus and he'll smell like a daisy.
Quote by Mythmaster30
tomato juice

+1. That's what I did for my cat. He was orange for a while.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
lulz
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
find the skunk, penetrate its mom in the ass, spray your cum all over the little skunk babies faces while giving your cat a rim job.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by RU Experienced?
Shave him bald and tie a chicken fillet to his dick, when you're done with that spread goldbond foot powder around his anus and he'll smell like a daisy.

lol you just made my day sir.

Bathe him in something strong and pungent, like ranch wing sauce lime concentrate.
Quote by Mythmaster30
tomato juice

+1, unfortunately. It's the only thing I know of that gets rid of the smell. Try not to get it in their eyes, nose, or ears.
There isn't really a way to do it. Tomato juice doesn't really work because of the amount of hair.

It'll go away eventually.

Until it gets wet. Then you can smell it again.
Burn it.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by Fryer Mike
There isn't really a way to do it. Tomato juice doesn't really work because of the amount of hair.

It'll go away eventually.

Until it gets wet. Then you can smell it again.

Oh, I didn't even think about the hair. Looks like you're stuck with the smell for a while.
Skunk scent is a the perfect flavoring for cat stew, i dont even know why ur complaining.
haha oops wrong thread
Last edited by xshe at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by xshe

fail
i would shave it most likely, or get it into the bathroom, lock the door and give it some rescue remedy which calms it a bit and then bathe it with some sort of expensive soap you buy from the vet cause you will go there and see what they recomend.
Oh. I thought this thread was going to be about biologically cross-breeding a skunk and a cat

And Gunpowder is disappointed again...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!