Page 1 of 3
Self explanatory. Searchbar didn't turn up much, only a couple failed threads.

To start it up:

It was like my 8th or 9th birthday and I just got my first full-sized adult bike. The seat was a little high for me, so I had to kinda start runnin with it and jump up in order to get on the seat. Well, I missed the seat and smacked my willy nilly against the frame, badly bruising the entire area and getting a hairline fracture on the bone down under. Man, those X-rays were embarrassing....

Go.
Well this isn't really that bad bad but...I was talking to my Mom while bouncing a basketball on a stool in front of me and without paying attention it hit a little too close to the edge, bounced back, and hit me right in the balls. I was on the florr in pain while she was laughing her ass off...
so this one time i got hit in the nads right
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Let's just say
Freshman year of highschool
Hockey
Goalie
Anddd, the gym teacher was playing for the other team...
lol @ mole man

Lets see, I used to skateboard in middle school and when I was learning to do a kick flip I messed up and the board landed vertically to the ground. Now, I was a short dude so of course while I'm coming down the front of the board pushes my nut sack up into my stomach.
One time, this girl I was with was passing her yearbook to me, and she did it kinda hard in a joking way, and I was sitting down, and my hands were near my crotch...

etc.
The.
i will go next

i was playin with my 2 yr old brother. i was layin there and he moved to the end of the couch. instead of getting off as i had thought he was. he smacked me right in the happy place. i layed there as him and my mom laughed. hard. havnt been hit like that in a looong time lol.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
this didnt happen to me but, a kid at my school got hit in the balls by another kid and his nutsack got shoved up into his stomach. he lost one nut but the other one still works. he had to have a decent amount of surgery. i was in the 8th grade when that happened i think the kid was a 7th grader.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Omg, this is a pretty close one. :P
I was on my friend's trampoline, and I was sitting down. This other kid was jumping up on the air, and his foot landed RIGHT NEXT to my balls. :P it was so close.
I don't really have any good stories, just a bunch of times that I got hit. :P
~Carl
well one time i was a camp councillor with this guy who was an all-star player for the cities' baseball team, and he was juggling oranges, and i was throwing other oranges at him to get him to screw up in front of the kids, so he gets pissed and whips an orange as hard as he could right at my balls. luckily my gf was there that night to nurture my boys back to health. but my armor was depleted by like.... 56 points.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by metaldud536
Usually I sit on my balls accidently.

Me too.

Anyway. I was running in a wooden area behind my house. I never saw the half cut tree....
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by slash4114
this didnt happen to me but, a kid at my school got hit in the balls by another kid and his nutsack got shoved up into his stomach. he lost one nut but the other one still works. he had to have a decent amount of surgery. i was in the 8th grade when that happened i think the kid was a 7th grader.

Wow, that's fucking gross, I was kidding before. I didn't even know that could happen
I've never been hit in the nads hard, but I've been balltapped a few times.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

i tend to sit on righty, so this one time these really fat chicks wanted my friend to join there dodgeball team(LOSERS) and he didnt want to be mean so i said "how can he play if-"and then i smashed his balls harder than a russian bar wench
I was being an idiot and swinging my guitar around while I we were practicing, and the part where the strap meets the straplock pinched my package, if you know what I mean.
It snagged my sack, if you know what I mean.
It scratched my scrotum, if you know what I mean.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Aug 23, 2008,
I have a real good one.

So my mates and I went through this phase of hitting each other in the 'nads when we were drunk.

So the final time, there's about 6 of us standing around in a room with couches and ****.

Anyway, so I look at my mate Shane and go "hey Shane, way to have sore balls." and he says:

"But I dont' ha--" *Bam!* and I smacked him in the nadgers. He falls down, reaches up and punches me as hard as he can in my balls.

Subsequently, I fell down and did the same thing to the next guy, he flops on the couch and kicks his leg out and kicks the guy next to him.

This flows around the room from 6 guys and the last guy, a really good mate of mine is standing there looking triumphant and with his last ounce of strength the 6th guy reaches up and punches him with the hardest punch I'd seen in a long time.

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

i once kicked a kid in the nuts so hard they turned purple and he lifted off the ground
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wow, that's fucking gross, I was kidding before. I didn't even know that could happen

yeah it really did happen, after it happened, all the boys got called down to the gym and were told to stop "Bag Tagging" lol. i go to a small school so it was like 250 boys lol.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by identityxcrysis
Let's just say
Freshman year of highschool
Hockey
Goalie
Anddd, the gym teacher was playing for the other team...

I had the same thing happen, but it was during dodgeball and it was me against the teacher and we were the only ones left on the either team, and i dodged about 5 of his shots, and then he finally found his mark...
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I got pantsed and then somebody sackwhacked me so I was laying on the ground in pain with my pants around my ankles, in public.
i was playin airsoft with my friend. he has a fully upgraded M15 carbine at like 450 FPS. i ran the corner and he was camping. 3 shots right in my ballsack while i was wearing gym shorts from 4-6 feet away. i got back at him tho. i took a drumstick, covered it in icy hot and shoved it up his poopyhole
One time my parents dog bit me right on the tip of my wang . I think it was worse than getting hit in the balls
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul
Cheap Acoustic
Marshall MG10
Peavy TNT130

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
so I was laying on the ground in pain with my pants around my ankles, in public.
Sounds like every Saturday morning for the past 3 months.
Well once time in like 7th or 8th grade idk which but we were playing lacrosse and i wasn't paying attention to the game. I was paying attention to the girls play football ( I was curious). And My team mate whipped the ball at my "happy place". Before I knew it I was on the floor crying and all I kept hearing was a mix of "HA-HAs" "Tee-Hees" and "OMG I'm so sorry!" I walked with a limp for a week. Worst Week EVER!!!
Well i was hanging out with a few friends, and one of the girls is pretty flirty and we had been just play-fighting(for lack of a better term) most of the night and when we walked her home, she goes up to me with a really sexy smile, Hugs me, slides her hand down my back a bit then...Jesus titty fecking christ she knees hard

...I did get a better hug goodnight from the other lass there. To bad neither were the one i liked at the time
Quote by TacticalMuffin
i was playin airsoft with my friend. he has a fully upgraded M15 carbine at like 450 FPS. i ran the corner and he was camping. 3 shots right in my ballsack while i was wearing gym shorts from 4-6 feet away. i got back at him tho. i took a drumstick, covered it in icy hot and shoved it up his poopyhole

that last part is disgusting, i hope you're kidding. otherwise we can say that your cum is in your friend's butt. we all know where that's going.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I stole some girls shoe, and a friend and I started tossing the shoe to each other. He threw the shoe to me, I missed the catch and it hit me in the balls. I then threw it back to him while on the ground. When he caught it, he tripped and face-planted on the ground.

Fun time.
Quote by Gargantuan
I was being an idiot and swinging my guitar around while I we were practicing, and the part where the strap meets the straplock pinched my package, if you know what I mean.
It snagged my sack, if you know what I mean.
It scratched my scrotum, if you know what I mean

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

We were snapping kids with towels in our gym class locker room. You know, the usually homo-erotic pedophile's wet dream, only mostly everyone was clothed and Thriller wasn't playing in the background

Anyways, some kid got out of the shower and started running around whipping people with his towel while he was butt naked. Some kid wound up a towel and tried to whip Captain Naked in the nuts. He succeeded. He also succeeded in splitting the kids sack open right down the little "seam" that runs the length of the nutsack. Blood everywhere, he was screaming like bloody murder. He got rushed to the hospital (naked) and I'm not even sure what happened in the end. Whether or not he has his testicles, how they fixed it, etc. He just never brings it up, and we don't push the issue.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
yesterday in my football game, i cut block someone (that's when you cut their legs out from under them) and when i was gonna get up i rolled over and someone stepped on my nuts.
"For Us, For Them, For You"
on my schoolbus, we go over this hugeass bump on the way home. so all my friends sit and wait for the bump so we can see how high we can get into the air, just to piss off our oldass bus driver...needless to say, we have all landed on oour testicles at least once
i was once kicked in the nuts so hard they turned purple and i was lifted off the ground.
curse that kid.
and then last sumer 3 ants bit my head, so i thinks that's worse than a shot to the nuts, cause it stings for like 4 hours.

then i was sleeping at a friends one night, and there were three of us there. they tapped me on the shoulder to wake up, and as soon as i did, #$#@!#, i was back out.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
i was in the living room with my girlfriend, and she picks a "couch pillow" (name of that thing please) and hit me in the head, i pick another one a then we start hitting each other, suddenly she hits me in the balls... she didn't help me to take away the pain (if you know what i mean)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Today my aunt let their dog out of the house when I was getting out of the car and it ran up and punched me in the balls.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Page 1 of 3