im thinkin about buyin a new 08' hyabusa, now i have onyl had experience riding dirtbikes my whole life, but anyone know how fun they are i got my cycling liscense but a busa just seems so fun and i can get a brand new 08 for 7k with 210 miles on it, but i just want to know how fast they go and how fun they are i heard their the fastest production bike but idk
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
hayabusas are dangerous as hell, i can tell you that much. my friend watched a guy slam into a car at over 100mph and the guy might have died. that bike was no more.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Quote by just17n8
i though about fireworks and penises... :

me too...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
arent they the second fastest production bike...
they were the fastest and are till pretty goddamn fast but
im pretty sure Ducati (not sure which model) beat them
and i believe after the Ducati was released some governmental body said no one should pass that bike casue the speeds were getting too dangerous...
Add me to the "thought about fireworks and penises" club.

...anyway, everything I've been told by people experienced with sport bikes says go buy a smaller bike, like a used Ninja, to learn on before you get something big. Bikes like Hayabusas are going to respond to everything you tell it to do, and if you screw up at high speeds you're going to get a trip to the hospital, at best. Something smaller is going to have a little more wiggle room to learn how to ride. Smaller bikes also hold their resale value very well because people use them as stepping stones to faster bikes so often.
Way too much power for a first bike, don't do it. Dirt bikes won't compare to the power that thing will make...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
well the ninja's are nice but this is an awsome deal i mean 7,000 for a brand new hayabusa.... and i mean i dont think their anything like dirtbikes but i want to take it out on the autobon or however you spell it when we go to germany next year....and im only 17 y/o lol
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
The image created after reading the "Hit in the nuts" thread, or whatever it's called, and then the title of this one are not pleasant .
When you die on that thing, can I have your gear?

Srsly, I agree with those who have said (basically) that it is too much bike for a beginner...no matter what the deal.
well i got about 60 grand to spend..... so if you guys seriously think its to much power should i buy the busa hold onto it and buy a ninja or something cause those are bad ass bikes too the rest is going to a shelby mustang
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Too much bike for a beginner, go buy it and sell it for what its worth and use the money to buy yourself a ninja.
lol read my above post...
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Quote by BlackList666
well i got about 60 grand to spend..... so if you guys seriously think its to much power should i buy the busa hold onto it and buy a ninja or something cause those are bad ass bikes too the rest is going to a shelby mustang

New Shelby or old?
brand new the one im lookin at is an eleanor remake its and 09 just came out
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
I'd rather have an Ascari A10 over a bike, even on as fast as the Hyabusa. Mostly because it's more expensive and it's faster.
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by just17n8
i though about fireworks and penises... :

thats all i think about....................i mean uuuuhhhhhhhh I LOVE BOOBIES
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I Love Boobies
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by slidething31
how the **** are you affording this shiz?

well, we're well to do thats how im affording it, and actually youd never believe me if i told you, but i will anyways i got 60k to play around with just spending cash but alot more like well my bank balance im reading off the slip is, "$6,745,500.83" because my grandfather just died and he owned an oil rig off the coast of mexico and left my dad with an unimaginable amount of money and 60k is all i was aloud to spend....per year...
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Last edited by BlackList666 at Aug 24, 2008,
hey that's enough to give everyone on UG about $30...per year...
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
hyabusas are like pro drag race quality when they're stock. It's too much bike for your first.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
you'd probably kill yourself

and if thats true **** you....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
You should buy like a Ninja 600 to ride for a bit, and then get the Hayabusa when you head for Germany next year, OR instead get a Ninja ZX12R (better all around than a Hayabusa and just as fast)
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Spoilsports

but in all seriousness i agree, dunno about in america but here you have to get your bike restricted to 33bhp for your first 2 years of having a liscense (i think that's how it works)
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)