I'm having a difficult time writing lyrics about horror movies. I just can't do it. I can't come up with riffs that I'm happy with either, and if I do come up with a lyrics, they're usually really bad, and I can't create a melody to sing the lyrics to.

If anyone can give me any help with any of these problems, I would really appreciate it.

-Mark
Quote by GeoffreySmis
listen to some wednesday 13, that might help

I listen to that band, and every band he's been in every day. It never helps, it just puts me in a state of awe. My guess is that he's an alien sent to Earth from a planet where everyone can write amazing lyrics about horror, and can come up with amazing riffs. He's just here to make us all feel bad, but I'm a huge fan. It doesn't help any of those problems though.
somthing that helps me when i write is i kind of visualize my self in the situation that song is telling about
Well hey you know The Misfits dont or well thanks to Jerry more so didnt always write lyrics about horror movies but some just about stuff like Last Caress or Skulls you know what I mean? So alls long as you have a horror/fiend mindset you can come up with a song nonrelevant to a movie but still be horror punk!
WE ARE THE FIEND CLUB!
(NOT YOU!)
Quote by blaqk_fiend
Well hey you know The Misfits dont or well thanks to Jerry more so didnt always write lyrics about horror movies but some just about stuff like Last Caress or Skulls you know what I mean? So alls long as you have a horror/fiend mindset you can come up with a song nonrelevant to a movie but still be horror punk!
WE ARE THE FIEND CLUB!
(NOT YOU!)

I can't even write lyrics about murderers either. To be honest, I can't write about anything. I just can't put those events into lyrics.
Quote by WalkAmongUs138
I can't even write lyrics about murderers either. To be honest, I can't write about anything. I just can't put those events into lyrics.

my only suggestion then is that you should be a horrorpunk coverband!!
Try The Horrors
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011