So pit, after recently hacking my wii so I can play virtual console games for free, most of them being retro and just going crazy into my childhood. Here are a few things that have a huge nostalgia factor for me:

So what reminds you of your childhood?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by tyronelab
You can get free VC games on wii???

How?? I assume it involves the homebrew channel. Unfortunately my Wii has already been updated since the twilight princess hack was released.

Nope, but it uses the WAD installer (aka, the twilight princess hack). They updated the twilight hack so it could work with your wii. I got my WAD's off of a torrent.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Dwelling on the past is to sad an occurrence, no matter how one cuts it everything is progressively getting worse, even if it's the opposite. People long the ability to go back, to be nostalgic, even if it was a worse time.

This also has a big impact on it, even though the game itself is new the original was sooo addicting as a kid.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by tyronelab
You can get free VC games on wii???

How?? I assume it involves the homebrew channel. Unfortunately my Wii has already been updated since the twilight princess hack was released.

The new twilight hack works with version 3.3, that's how i did mine. Just check Wiibrew.org to get the files and all the homebrew. It's freaking awesome playing DVD's on a wii, even thought most aren't working.

ANYWAYS, I still remember the Super Mario World / Duckhunt cartrige for the original NES that I got from my cousins when I was 8 or something. I sold it with the NES and a bunch of games when i got my PS1... ... ...
Quote by tbmagoo
The new twilight hack works with version 3.3, that's how i did mine. Just check Wiibrew.org to get the files and all the homebrew. It's freaking awesome playing DVD's on a wii, even thought most aren't working.

ANYWAYS, I still remember the Super Mario World / Duckhunt cartrige for the original NES that I got from my cousins when I was 8 or something. I sold it with the NES and a bunch of games when i got my PS1... ... ...

I heard the speeds needed for the dvd can damage the laser or something in the wii. I still must check it out. There are other amazing homebrew stuff.