I was walking and i heard a rod stewart dvd being played in the house so i checked it out. I saw that his drummer is in a glass case. His name is David Palmer and wikipedia said nothing. Do you guys know why he would be in a case of glass for any unknown reason cause I'm not sure if it's helpful for sound pruposes in a concert?
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
wtf? you just walked into a strangers house cause you heard music?

or did i read that wrong?
no it was my house haha i was just in my room playing guitar and after that i walked into a room wondering why music was being played
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
i THINK it's so the performers around the drums aren't flooded with the drum noises and can better focus on their instruments

edit: ^yeah
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
ok i was thinking that or no one in the band liked the drummer thus putting him in a frame
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by DGBnpiy
its a glass frame... its purpose is to reduce the sound of the drums, so that it wont overpower the rest of the instruments...

This is the correct answer.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by tyronelab
I always thought it was some new health and safety crap. Just in case the sticks slipped out of the drummer's hands.

Its actually a soundproof box made to be put around the drummer so that you can't hear him sing.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by tyronelab
I always thought it was some new health and safety crap. Just in case the sticks slipped out of the drummer's hands.

I thought it was safety for the other people, in case the drummer got angry and decided to attack someone, he was trapped.

But the Muppets had a better system anyway:

Saint Louis Blues