My computer has no sound. I've gone in to sounds in the control panel and the volume is up and the sounds not muted. Start>accesories>entertainment>sound doesnt exist anymore.

can someone help me get my sound back!?
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Make sure the green cable is properly plugged in the speaker and the back of the computer ?
Also plug headphones in if it works then it's a speaker problem and it's easy to fixed if they don't then i dno lol =]
Step 1. Plug in speakers?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Redownload sound driver?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
restart and hope.
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
if not, do a restore up to a certain point and that might help cause there are certain back door trojans that take off stuff like this and they will start with little stuff like this then they will disable your bios lol, then your ****ed.
were u playin around in ur control panel? if not then convictionless is prolly right
It could be several things, try restarting and turning off the speakers. Also your sound card could have stopped working or you need to update the drivers... find out what brand your speakers are then find their website, there should be downloads on it.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by jmonko
this

I agree
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
its not my speakers, headphones dont work and my speakers were working until they randomly stopped. where can i redownload the sound driver?
Quote by scheck006

Quote by zetaspartan2552

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Quote by nobusforharold
its not my speakers, headphones dont work and my speakers were working until they randomly stopped. where can i redownload the sound driver?

What kind of soundcard do you have?
ಠ_ಠ
not much use, fuickin smashed llooool
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
realtek AC97?

i think. its what came in the computer
Quote by scheck006

Quote by zetaspartan2552

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
more or less, what is your make of computer, is it still in warrenty? if so call the manufacter and if not, tell us the model and make and we can probly find out all the stuff. did you get any sort of error before this happend with in the week?
sound driver download should be found on ur computer company's website. i.e. brand = dell then dell.com
Quote by whisperffs
sound driver download should be found on ur computer company's website. i.e. brand = dell then dell.com

hes right, and if you do have a dell, your either ****ed or lucky. depends if this has happend before, if it hasnt happend to dell they will disregard it and make you send it in. like most companies they will either tell you a fix cause this has happend to someone before or they will make you send it in if its the first time they have seen it.
its an HP, its 3-4 years old maybe more. not under warranty. i had a virus take over my computer and lock my task manager about a month before this happened.. thats when Start>accesories>entertainment wiped. sound continued working until 5-6 days ago
Quote by scheck006

Quote by zetaspartan2552

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Quote by nobusforharold
its an HP, its 3-4 years old maybe more. not under warranty. i had a virus take over my computer and lock my task manager about a month before this happened.. thats when Start>accesories>entertainment wiped. sound continued working until 5-6 days ago

thats probly it, if you have msn pm me cause i can send you some links that can help you. also when i get back to my city which will be soon like 2 days at most i can help you even more from my home computer
i downloaded the driver from realteks site and now my sound is working!

thanks to all that helped, definately some of the nicest people in the pit!
Quote by scheck006

Quote by zetaspartan2552

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos