My 13 year old cousin is a bit of a tool but he's an OK guy. Anyway his football team went away on this football camp and my uncle (his dad), who was supervising, left the kids he was in charge of (Including my cousin) Alone with an cooler full of beer . Long story short they all woke up with hangovers.

Who do you think should be the one in trouble? From what i have hear the dude who owns the camp is going to be in deep ****, yet he had nothing to do with it....

Discuss!
It's your uncle's fault.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
The kids should be in trouble! Unless they pay for the next case, then its all good.
Quote by BrokenBricks
It's your uncle's fault.

This.
Actually the kids too.

But if you're hoping to prove something to them by asking an online forum, it won't work.
yeahh i was its your uncle's fault cause he's the one who brought the beer in the first place
Quote by HighPotency
This.
Actually the kids too.

But if you're hoping to prove something to them by asking an online forum, it won't work.

Im not trying to proove anything. I just wanted to see your opinions.
Quote by identityxcrysis
Your uncle and the kids.

Definitely this.

It wouldn't have happened if your uncle hadn't left, so unless he had a damn good reason it's at least partially his fault.

But it's also the kids' fault for drinking it, even at 13 they should know better.
your uncle was irresponsible in leaving the beer with the kids.

but the kids didnt have to drink it. so i actually think they should get the most blame.
Quote by Final !mpact
My 13 year old cousin is a bit of a tool but he's an OK guy. Anyway his football team went away on this football camp and my uncle (his dad), who was supervising, left the kids he was in charge of (Including my cousin) Alone with an cooler full of beer . Long story short they all woke up with hangovers.

Who do you think should be the one in trouble? From what i have hear the dude who owns the camp is going to be in deep ****, yet he had nothing to do with it....

Discuss!

How many beers were there in accordance to how many kids?

Either they were lightweights, that cooler was HUUUUUGE, or your football team consists of 4 people.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Did he buy the beer for the kids or not? If he did obviously it's his fault but if not it there's for drinking it.
uncle was irresponsible, kids made a poor decision. this should not reflect on the director of the camp.
Quote by Final !mpact

Discuss!

13 yr old kids dont get hangovers BTW

lucky bastards