Hello all,
I saw around the net a while ago, a website for a product that could change the tuning you are in very quickly. It was not a Gibson Robot guitar, nor a Transperformer. Infact, it was not electronic at all. If I remember correctly it was attached to the bridge of the guitar, and you flipped a switch (one per string) to a certain position to change the tuning of the string. I cannot for the life of me find this products website (or even the name.)
If any of you could tell me the name of it, then I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much,
ReChord.
I found this and these. I know what you're talking about but I couldn't find it either, one of those (especially the Hipshot products) should work though.
It was probably some form of MIDI pickup system, with an individual pickup for each string. I'm pretty sure they can drop tune each string individually, electronically.
Quote by littlephil
It was probably some form of MIDI pickup system, with an individual pickup for each string. I'm pretty sure they can drop tune each string individually, electronically.

TS said it was non-electronic, i.e. mechanical. Thus, not MIDI.
Come to think of it, it may well be that D-Tuna in the first link. Not sure though.
Sounds like a D-Tuna to me.
it actually was a hipshot product, just not the one that was shown. You see, this product doesn't just tune to standard or Drop-D, but instead can be doen to many many different tunings (Open G, Drop E, DADGAD, ect....)

Thanks to Nightfyre for showing me a hipshot product, which then reminded me of the company name. The actual product is here:
http://www.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=9

Thanks again!
ReChord