So I plugged in for about 10 seconds and all was fine, then I started adjusting the treble and then the sound just completely went out as if it wasn't even on. The other channel works just fine too. Now, I'm no amp expert so any help would be greatly appreciated. Did I blow out a tube? They're not even 5 month's old, but maybe that doesn't mean anything.

Thanks guys and gals.
Do you have it under a warranty?

I'd need to see the tube specs for that amp to know whether it could be a blown tube. If they share the same tubes, it wouldn't make sense for the gain channel to work fine but the other to be bad.

Could be bad pots in the clean area..
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
hey, thanks for the reply. Nah, no warranty, unfortunately...... How bad would it be if it were a bad pot?? Sorry, I'm so bad with amps....it really is my weakness I must must conquer them though
Quote by lipscombaaron
hey, thanks for the reply. Nah, no warranty, unfortunately...... How bad would it be if it were a bad pot?? Sorry, I'm so bad with amps....it really is my weakness I must must conquer them though
If it was a bad pot, that shouldn't be very costly to repair.

I would take it to a tech and ask him to look at the pots first, but he could (and may likely) find something else).
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS