What should i get a $400 Guitar and a $500 amp or a $300 guitar and a $600 amp or what cause right now ill ive got is a squire and the amp it came with also i play metal and hard rock.Amps or guitars suggestions within the price range is greatly appreciated too.

if i cant have this type of post here tell me where to put and ill move it.Well good night everybody
Last edited by guitarguyof1994 at Aug 24, 2008,
Deans are great guitars. o_o
Quote by J.Bass.M

I don't care about the f***ing radius of the f***ing inlay.
^ I don't think his post was directed at you or knocking your suggestion, but I don't think that particular dean would be a good choice for the OP because of the single pickup.

I suggest spending more on the amp than the guitar. Do you mostly play metal? Do you play cleans at all?

used peavey 5150/6505, ultra, xxx, jsx, windsor, or triumph - I like peavey. Stay away from the valvekings, and don't buy a classic if you play mostly metal. If you don't mostly play metal then a classic series is a fine choice.

or maybe something B-52

For guitar, if you like the feel of strats, you should upgrade to a MIM Fender. Something like a Fat strat would suit you I think. Or, you can look into lower priced ibanez, but stay away from their guitars with edge-III bridges. Schecters like the omens and ESP ltd series are also worth a look.

Don't for get to look used. You live in Sacramento right?
ya i play mostly metal and some clean.but i like the feal of other guitars too not just strat like ones.howd ya know i live in sac?

Edit:ive been looking at the crate flexwave and randall rx anyone played owned or heard about these amps?

EDIT:i have also looked at the ibanez art100
Last edited by guitarguyof1994 at Aug 24, 2008,