Page 1 of 3
We have neighbors (apartment) that are BLASTING rap music all day. You can't actually hear the music, but the bass is shaking our walls. It's almost comical how much the walls vibrate.

We wanted ideas for a good note to leave on their door. We might be civil and just ask them to shut up, but if we can find a good 'burn' in note form, we'll use it and see what effect it has.

Simple as that. Gimme some ideas.
Er, if it were me I'd just turn up my hardcore as loud as possible, with extra bass. The only way this can be solved is through war!
A U S S I E
Fight their music with your music.

Or build a laser.
Quote by Corpus
We have neighbors (apartment) that are BLASTING rap music all day. You can't actually hear the music, but the bass is shaking our walls. It's almost comical how much the walls vibrate.

We wanted ideas for a good note to leave on their door. We might be civil and just ask them to shut up, but if we can find a good 'burn' in note form, we'll use it and see what effect it has.

Simple as that. Gimme some ideas.

just say yo Nigga, take your Kool Aid KFC munchin jobless ass outta here before i get satanic on yo
Make a leaflet in MS Publisher, and on the inside write:

"If you're listening to loud rap music ... TURN THAT SHIT OFF."

</reference>

Or you could just ask them to turn their subwoofer down, and see if they know what their (stolen) equipment is called.
R E G G A E
Our neighbours used to have parties in our back yard area which happens to be right below my window, eventually I got pissed of it and plugged my ****ty little MG in to a borrowed sound system and blasted feedback for about 2 hours. It's funny how they had the balls to ask me to keep it down, I felt like smacking them, especially the pregnant one.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
[quote="
Or you could just ask them to turn their subwoofer down, and see if they know what their (stolen) equipment is called.[/QUOTE"]

this!
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
Quote by KittehShred
just say yo Nigga, take your Kool Aid KFC munchin jobless ass outta here before i get satanic on yo

Not this.

That would be racial stereotyping.
Fail @ quote Dazza

Just go there and tell them to turn that **** down because you're not interested in knowing their music taste.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

take your guitar and your amp... point it in thei're general direction... crank it up... shred them to shreds...

if they tell you to shut up, then you tell that you will shut up if they shut up...
I'd be mature about it at first. Ask them to kindly turn the bass down as it's shaking your room.. if they're mean about it, I'd crank up the guitar and fight fire with fire. If they're cool about it.. problem solved.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fight back with your own bass-heavy music i.e Meshuggah, Iron Maiden, Primus, etc.

Yep.

Park in front of their house with a car with a good sound system and play the heaviest, most satanic music you can find with the doors open and windows down at 9 in the morning on a sunday.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Not this.

That would be racial stereotyping.

youre right there arent any black people where i live im just regurgitating things from youtube lulz
get yourself a TSL 100 and Mod 4 cab, each night play the same song at 3am as loud as you can bare.

repeat this procedure until their music ceases, if this music does not cease, invest in another 4x12 - repeat.
Talk to the property manager. Duh.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Quote by Covin

Yepp, Covin got it right there.

/7/rR
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I'd be mature about it at first. Ask them to kindly turn the bass down as it's shaking your room.. if they're mean about it, I'd crank up the guitar and fight fire with fire. If they're cool about it.. problem solved.

This. Did it really take that long to figure out a peaceful solution that doesn't involve TS getting his ass beat?
Dickless.
I would tell them that you couldn't help but notice that their music is shaking your house and you would really appreciate it if they would turn it down just a bit.

If they don't stop, tolerate for a few more days, and then if nothing changes, untune your guitar until it sounds incredibly horrible, turn your guitar amp up LOUD, blast some feedback, wank your whammy bar and do the most uncoordinated shredding you can, if you can't shred, pretend to sweep and fling your fingers everywhere while picking the wrong strings.

When finished, play Never Gonna Give You Up over your sound system over and over again.
Quote by Covin

not everyone lives in apartments.

talk to them about it, if that doesn't help go with what i said earlier or the loud constant feedback noise when they turn off their music (do it every time they turn it off... my neighbors got the message).

Or...

catch them with the loud music after 10pm (at least here in texas that's the latest you can have loud music at) and call the cops.

EDIT:
Quote by XianXiuHong
...If they don't stop, tolerate for a few more days, and then if nothing changes, untune your guitar until it sounds incredibly horrible, turn your guitar amp up LOUD, blast some feedback, wank your whammy bar and do the most uncoordinated shredding you can, if you can't shred, pretend to sweep and fling your fingers everywhere while picking the wrong strings.

When finished, play Never Gonna Give You Up over your sound system over and over again.

Epic lulz!@!@#$!!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Slone
Our neighbours used to have parties in our back yard area which happens to be right below my window, eventually I got pissed of it and plugged my ****ty little MG in to a borrowed sound system and blasted feedback for about 2 hours. It's funny how they had the balls to ask me to keep it down, I felt like smacking them, especially the pregnant one.

Exectly.
Theres a ****ty pub downstairs from me. Occasionally on Friday nights they have dance partys with horrible bass heavy music. I simply haul my amp out onto the balcony and blast out **** Your God. Its funny watching the drunkards attempting to find a way upwards to were i live
Maybe ask them to turn it down in a polite manner?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by KittehShred

except they're prolly white dudes, in which case you tell them to go back to their suburban white collar parents and learn how to not be obnoxious.
Quote by slann101
quite simple.....send the crack fox round.

This. And only this. The Crack Fox will ruin them.
Quote by Covin

property manager? thats a good idea we dont have them in the uk
Quote by Blackvelvet
Exectly.
Theres a ****ty pub downstairs from me. Occasionally on Friday nights they have dance partys with horrible bass heavy music. I simply haul my amp out onto the balcony and blast out **** Your God. Its funny watching the drunkards attempting to find a way upwards to were i live

excellent

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Metallica is the solution to everything. So just play Enter Sandman as loudly as possible and get ready with water guns !
Last edited by Eddie's'Waitor at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Maybe ask them to turn it down in a polite manner?

Haha dude, funny...
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Napalm FTW everytime

But seriously I'm going to assume they will be the arrogant sort of neighbour who will just laugh at you if you try and be civil. Best bet is to get alot of people on your side and all go up at once
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Make a leaflet in MS Publisher, and on the inside write:

"If you're listening to loud rap music ... TURN THAT SHIT OFF."

</reference>

Or you could just ask them to turn their subwoofer down, and see if they know what their (stolen) equipment is called.

Just start blasting your own music.

Or threaten to call the cops, I'm sure they have a few pending arrest warrants
Yell at them?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Page 1 of 3