Just wanderin if anyone has this BC Rich model and would like to dish out the dirt on it.

In other words point out the good, the bad and the ugly for me. Would be much appreciated as i am looking to get one.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by samlocke14
the ugly would be how it looks.
thats just my opinion on bc rich

*sigh* poor idiot.
Anyway, TS, you'd better ask somewhere where you won't just get "bc rich sux lol".
Go to BCrichplayers.com, they actually know what they are talking about.
Quote by samlocke14
the ugly would be how it looks.
thats just my opinion on bc rich

the whole brand? sure, i don't like the pointy stuff they make but...

wtfiwwy?

my friend has an older bich which which was quite nice but i'm not entirely sure about the masterpiece model, which is pretty different - it even has a different headstock.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by 3lusiv3
*sigh* poor idiot.
Anyway, TS, you'd better ask somewhere where you won't just get "bc rich sux lol".
Go to BCrichplayers.com, they actually know what they are talking about.

someones an idiot for saying they don't like the look of something?

you're the idiot. good day sir.
Quote by Blompcube
the whole brand? sure, i don't like the pointy stuff they make but...

wtfiwwy?

my friend has an older bich which which was quite nice but i'm not entirely sure about the masterpiece model, which is pretty different - it even has a different headstock.

i will eat humble pie here my friends, that is one sexy guitar

'MOST' BC riches are ugly.
happy?
I picked up a Masterpiece Mockingbird when WWBW had them on closeout a few months ago for something like $270... VERY solid guitar:

In fact, it's the only guitar that I have ever bought that got nothing but a string change prior to using it for a gig.

Pros:
quality woods
solid construction/ attention to detail
excellent fretwork
full-sized pots with good taper
good tuners
quality hardware

Cons:
crappy upper fret access (bolt-on neck)
muddy pickups
heavier than my LP

You'd be hard-pressed to find a better guitar under $300. But, there are lots of other options in the $400 range (the regular price).