Page 1 of 2
SO last night i had my best mates 21st, was pretty good, lots of free drinks, pretty fun party all in all right.
Theres always been that one chick in our group, to drive you insane over her, your her best friend for ages, and you the best you can to try hook in, and maybe even get a gf outta it. She is a very dramatic chick, loves to feel like shes loved, attention, as if shes really special etc, and im not the person that can put up with that ****.

WE've been seriously close as **** for like a good 2 years and she knows i would go out with her anytime she wants. We do heaps together, she calls me heaps (i never really call her) i just dont know what im ment to do to get her in my world for good. But last night i just lost, she frustrates me to hell, i feel like she uses me, to gain benefit i.e getting into the club, cheap drinks, friends (she doesnt have a solid amount of friends cos shes a pretty demanding women) , and i always back her up for anything, i feel like such a sucker for her.

I get to the party and have a few and the night roles on well, except for the fact she was ignoring me, i guess she was just playing up tight. Towards the end of the party when everyone was just about to go into town and hit the discos, she comes up and says can you get me into universal for free (the place i work at, i had the night off) and im like yeah no prob. She holds my hand, gets all up close, and makes me kinda like whoa 'im in' soughta thing.

We get to the club and we have a bit of fun, dance, drinks etc. I took her into the staff room and she gets legs over me, kisses me on the cheek, and i just go for it, i put my hand on her cheek and tryed to kiss her, but no she pulled away. **** i thought, what do i do?

We generally just left the room and decided its home time, so i went to the taxi rank and she and her other friends went to kfc, and i was like okay thats fine, thats cool.

I went home jump into bed a bit pissed off obviously, but you know, what can i really do. I get a phone call from her saying she lost $100 in the club can i ask someone to see if its been handed in, i told her theres NO CHANCE you'll get back, and shes says well what help are you then in a bitchy tone, so i just hung up.

I had a good think about what i should write back in a txt msg, i was ****ing flamin cos the frustration of it just built up cos shes just dick teased me for so long. I sent a txt saying exactly this...

" your an absolute unfair bitch, For gods sake wake up to yourself. no one will ever hand in $100 dollars for any reason."

I get "dont be an arsehole, YOU MAKE ME CRY"

I sent back "dont you ever ****ing tell me im no help. All i ever do is help you through your personal ****. Grow up.

I get " i dont get y ur bin mean! i dont hav a prblm"

I sent back "Except when you call me up and say im no help and be a ****ing bitch over it because you lost your money."

I get back " lets just drop it, its the last thing i want or need sry"

I sent back "poor you."

in other words she just doesnt wanna be put in a harsh position were she has to feel guilty for any reason, well i think anyway. It was the first time i ever swore at her, because i didnt care anymore. it just boiled up in me. i could take that ****ing girly **** anymore.

She called me 5x today asking if IM okay, the last convo snowballed down into a disaster, i told her everything i though of her, in dead honesty, i said shes an absolute act, shes not even herself, pretty much everything i wrote up top.

i said bye, and hung up. It was such an intense moment, i didnt even know what to think, shes so calculative when it comes to arguements, and i just let her have it.

thoughts?
Leave her. She sounds like a person who will use you and leave you when you most need her. You, despite having terrible grammar, deserve better than that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
damn. that was an intense read. i'm pretty sure this would go in the relationship thread.

it was good you came clean with her, if you two can stick it out you'll be better for it (if not, w/e **** it). in person might have been better, if you had waited until the day after or so when what happened that night was behind you and it was less of an in-the-moment type of thing.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
In the text message conversation, you came off as an arsehole.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
women are teh ****...
I understand you.
Current Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic
Blackstar Ht-5
Bad Monkey
You see, the problem is that you were letting her walk all over you and take advantage of you for so long. She probably didn't ever really respect you. And no one is attracted to someone they don't respect.

Also, it sounds like you always did all sorts of different things for her. That's another problem. You're putting her up on a pedestal and trying to win her, when you should be showing her that it's you who should be won. Honestly, you're giving her no reason to go out with you, if you're already treating her basically like you already are.

The fact that (and you said it yourself) she knew she could go out with you at any time is another deal breaker. That means there was no mystery, fun, or game in it for her. Girls don't want something they can just have that easily. They want a challenge.
Go to the relationship thread if there's a question in there somewhere.

*reported*
Quote by darkstar2466
Leave her. She sounds like a person who will use you and leave you when you most need her. You, despite having terrible grammar, deserve better than that.

This.

She is a nutcase.
Let go for your own good if you wanna save yourself some major disappointment and heart break.

Or you could always just turn gay. Chicks can be overrated afterall!
Starve the bitch Wait for her to come begging for dick
Listen to my songs!

Hate Unleashed
"The song itself is simply awesome." - British Steel about Hate Unleashed
"Really good." - DarkTom666 about Hate Unleashed
A Pleasant Point

Crit for crit
That is called a manipulative bitch.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Originally Posted by grunger:
SO last night i had my best mates 21st, was pretty good, lots of free drinks, pretty fun party all in all right.
Theres always been that one chick in our group, to drive you insane over her, your her best friend for ages, and you the best you can to try hook in, and maybe even get a gf outta it. She is a very dramatic chick, loves to feel like shes loved, attention, as if shes really special etc, and im not the person that can put up with that ****.

WE've been seriously close as **** for like a good 2 years and she knows i would go out with her anytime she wants. We do heaps together, she calls me heaps (i never really call her) i just dont know what im ment to do to get her in my world for good. But last night i just lost, she frustrates me to hell, i feel like she uses me, to gain benefit......

*Sleeps*
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I know i should just ditch her, but i feel as if im actually IN LOVE with her, evertime i see another guy hittin on her, i get butterflies in my stomach, and i just have to stop it.

its just a hard thought.
she sounds like a user. i know lots of girls who will pull this kinda crap. i hate when girls will put blame on everyone else to avoid feeling guilty, and once they realize they've lost, they pull crap to make you pity them.

i hate drama mommas.
Listen to darkstar and delanoir. And go the the relationship thread.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by grunger
I know i should just ditch her, but i feel as if im actually IN LOVE with her, evertime i see another guy hittin on her, i get butterflies in my stomach, and i just have to stop it.

its just a hard thought.

I've experienced that before, it takes forever to get over, but just cut her out of your life completely.
Quote by grunger

its just a hard thought.

She'll come back for you mate if she really loves you
Otherwise she will think ur a creep trying to hit her

Im not a love guru, for Christ's sakes.. ask Mike Myers!

PS: There's a relationship thread...
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by grunger

its just a hard thought.

Arnie disapproves of your phony feelings of love. You don't love her. Man up and tell her to bugger off. Tell her you're sick of her using you like a toilet brush and don't let her apologize.

I know I sound like an asshole, but you really need to get over this, and the only way to do that is to be cold and emotionless. She will never love you.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by darthteet
In the text message conversation, you came off as an arsehole.

+1 dude... that was a pretty crappy thing you did there just cause you were mad?

To be honest i would just work things out with her now and forget about any possible bf/gf relationship you could have with her. If that happened you 2 would break up for sure and lose the friendship you have right now.

or you could just push her away now knowing that you wont have to deal with her anymore.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
delanoir's approach was good
The thing is that if you ditch her there are a lot chances that she will come to you.
I don't advise it though if you don't want to lose her for sure, but also sometimes it is better to move on
Current Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic
Blackstar Ht-5
Bad Monkey
Hey wait... I thought this was the pit. Where's all the people telling TS to rape?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by blynd_snyper

Arnie disapproves of your phony feelings of love. You don't love her. Man the fuck up and tell her to bugger off. Tell her you're sick of her using you like a toilet brush and don't let her apologize.

you are not internet tough noob.
Quote by grunger
you are not internet tough noob.

haha... blynd_snyper had that coming...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by grunger

its just a hard thought.

dude!
What are you like 14?!

She is a bitch. Hammer that in your head and stop whining about it! And get on with your life.
Never, EVER be too kind with girls you like enough to potentially desire as a girlfriend.

Most (if not all) girls generally ask for a man that would do anything for them, but in reality, they'll always go for the one who keeps an unreachable and "I don't care that much" side. Any relationship needs to have boundaries, and you'll VERY rarely get a girl by doing anything she asks. A guy doing everything to please them is a good friend and nothing more, because they know they could have him anytime they want, and there is no challenge in choosing what is already acquired.

In your situation, I think you did right even if you didn't choose the right words. Either she'll think about it and come back being less bitchy, or she'll stay away and it wouldn't be that bad since from what you told us, you have nothing to gain by keeping contact with her in my opinion. In both cases, I don't think you'll ever have her as your girlfriend, so just drop it and find another one, keeping in mind that you should NEVER, EVER always say yes with a girl.
rape heeeeeeeeeer nao!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
I was like that with a girl year before last and alot of last year. I finally woke up to myself and when she had one of her shit fits because I said no, I basically stopped talking to her right there. That was around late November, early December of last year and I haven't spoken to her since. Best thing I've ever done.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Yeah, I did, I understand that and I accept it. But to be perfectly honest TS needed to hear that.

you were man enough to accept it. that makes you great in my book!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Quote by Våd Hamster

Just ditch her. It's not that hard.

As an official gramer naze of UG, I must save this gif.

*saves*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I suggest you really think about what I've said.

I'll make it blunt, and to the point.

You're acting far too desperate. No girl wants that.
=Astyan]Most (if not all) girls generally ask for a man that would do anything for them, but in reality, they'll always go for the one who keeps an unreachable and "I don't care that much" side.

this is true... so this is your chance to start sharting on her an see how that goes.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 24, 2008,
Dude you totally overreacted when she called you, women are just dramatic in those kinds of situations, you shouldn't have replied, if you had let her calm down she probably would have appoligized in a few hours or the next morning when she realizes how much of a bitch she was.

Never try to argue with a women when she's mad, I'll take a quote from Chris Rock here:

"You know why men can never win arguments? Because they have this annoying need to make sense."
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
It's good that you stood up for yourself, and what not. But note that all girls aren't like that.
Page 1 of 2