Page 1 of 2
went to this crazy cool party, naked chicks in the pool (not fat!), tons of booze... but im sober cause im running a 103.3 fever for the past well four days now, and im popping antibiotics and lortabs, and i gave my parents my word i wouldn't drink and/or toke. one of the chicks that came with me gets completely wasted and makes out with like eight different guys while im just like there... sober as hell. all my friends are wasted. there was even like this 12 year old that was wasted and walkin round with a bottle of jager sayin "don't make me drink this!!!" mean while he's takin swigs. our driver gets completely wasted, then gets a call from her mom that she needs to be home in 6 minutes, so she takes off in her car. im just worried cause she's drunk drivin and she was wasted as hell. then that chick thats made out with like 8 different guys ends up making out with my one friend while im just standing there watching and waiting for my ride from my parents. my parents pull up and offer the wasted chick a ride home since shes waiting for her brother thats coming... EVENTUALLY. my mom says damn she smells of booze all the way from the driveway. she says she will just wait. then goes back to making out with my friend. so through out this whole party im the sober guy baby sitting a few wasted chicks. and at the end of it i got pretty much nothin out of it, besides watchin some hot chicks make out, naked chicks, and some BOOBAGE from the driver who was smokin

EDIT: so yea just my rant
Last edited by rcmaster0072002 at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by Gmp
At least you'll be able to remember what happened.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Thanks a lot. The 5 minutes of my life it took to read and write this is about as wasted as those chicks you couldn't score with.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Oh boo-fucking-hoo.

BOO-FUCKING-HOO.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Right let me just establish one tiny little detail here.

PARAGRAPHS. That enter key, learn to use it.
Quote by Jackolas
What's with all these awful "party" stories this morning?

****ing hell...

They think their shitty little 14 year-old lives are amazing because they get shitfaced and fuck slutty 14 year-old girls.

They just want to brag about how cool they are. But really, they are just plain dumb.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Sew i waz at diz poo' party wiv dese chikz and dat and liek dere was beer then mah mom sed no we gt 2 go no beerz 4 yo', and i was liek awwww maaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnooooooommmmm! and she was liek "no u get n d car".

Den I lernt how 2 uzi paragrapzhz nd made post bout it in d pit.
Quote by Jackolas
Sew i waz at diz poo' party wiv dese chikz and dat and liek dere was beer then mah mom sed no we gt 2 go no beerz 4 yo', and i was liek awwww maaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnooooooommmmm! and she was liek "no u get n d car".

Den I lernt how 2 uzi paragrapzhz nd made post bout it in d pit.

lol
thats all i'll say.

Oh and your forgot the boobage!! :p
dued jakoles bewbs man itsall about bewbs
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
man i new i fahgot sumfing maaan i blam3 it on mah m000m she ruined evberyfing i was gona score oh man!!!!!!!!!!!111111
luls i was all liek bich suk my dik n she was al liek ok n luls u no wut hapens
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by KittehShred
i call B/S for all that text

yeah, where are all the dudes that say "pics or it never happened"?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
aah man b3tr luk nxt time. Maybe in da nxt prty u could g3t t00tly wast3d n liek score sum h0t chick n g3t sum b00bies!!!!
leik i totaly falt up dis 1 chik n we strted makin out n she tuk of her pents but den i turnd on da tv
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by NielsWho
I live on your sorrow, please post more stories.

*feeds*

You are like the homeless from South Park whose sole sustenance is change. Except yours is seemingly-sorrowful internet stories which are written by pampered 14 year-olds showing their idiocy.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
leik i totaly falt up dis 1 chik n we strted makin out n she tuk of her pents but den i turnd on da tv

!!

Quote by af_the_fragile
aah man b3tr luk nxt time. Maybe in da nxt prty u could g3t t00tly wast3d n liek score sum h0t chick n g3t sum b00bies!!!!

Yerrr u no it m8 dat iz teh pl4n!!!!!!!!!11
Quote by darkstar2466
You are like the homeless from South Park whose sole sustenance is change. Except yours is internet seemingly-sorrowful stories which are actually pampered 14 year-olds showing their idiocy.

Correct.

Do you have any stories for me?

taek me d0wn 2 teh paradiz0e0 citeh where teh grazz is gr33n n the gurlz r prettehhh!!!!!!!!!!1111
dued did u no dat teh song was akshuly liek

taek me down 2 da paridies siti
were da gurlz r fat n dey got big tittehs

lolololol

but censar maed dem chainj liriks
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
dued did u no dat teh song was akshuly liek

taek me down 2 da paridies siti
were da gurlz r fat n dey got big tittehs

lolololol

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Gmp
At least you'll be able to remember what happened.

Yeah woooo party hard... (sarcasm)

not remembering what happened is one of the best parts!
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Quote by blynd_snyper
l0l wen we get dere i iz g0nna get cr4zie drunk lulz

Imma gt dr|_|nk, cr00nk nd listen0rz 2 teh pawp-punkz!!!!!1111 loololol
If you were so sober then why didnt you pick up any of the drunk chicks? You being able to resist booze makes you able to get laid atleast four times that night.
lol ya i herd dere new album iz gnna be rly gud nd rly poppunkzzz 4reelz!!!!!!!!1

carnt w8. i luv teh powahhhcordzhz!
Page 1 of 2