has anyone else ever done this ?
for the ones who don't know what it is .. read this

I did it yesterday, it suddenly felth like I was wearing a green/red 3D-glasses. and weird logo's started to appear on clouds. then I noticed that I was saying al kinds of random stuff like "heey thats a lion !" and cound't stop laughing. weeeird expirience

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Drug thread.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
i want to try salvia but it looks quite extreme
Sigs Are For Pussies
drug thread
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
salvia is ****ing ace
i tried it last xmas and it sends you west
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
It lasts around ten minutes.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
It hurts me alot feels like something strong is pulling my body down and all my skin is going to be ripped off, other than that its quite cool.
Quote by Rubinho
Drugs are bad mmkay... You shouldn't do that mmkay

But on the other hand, drugs are good.
Quote by MoleMania
But on the other hand, drugs are good.

Haha, I should know, I just smoked one.

haha
Quote by atr5557
honestly, what kinds of stupid names for drugs are they going to come up with next. i thought this was going to be a thread about having really thick saliva and seeing how far you can drip it down and suck it back up before dropping it or something cool like that.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
I've never seen it in England and wouldn't know where to get it from.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by arizonagt
honestly, what kinds of stupid names for drugs are they going to come up with next. i thought this was going to be a thread about having really thick saliva and seeing how far you can drip it down and suck it back up before dropping it or something cool like that.

It's fun to do every once in a while. I bought some 30x extract and it was intense. Took 3 hits, watched TV and felt like I was in the show (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air). It's expensive though, and quickly becoming illegal.
I saw God. No, seriously. And this goes in the drug thread.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy