ALright Pit so i got my friend who just started playing bass and is a complete noob and can only lpay the most basic songs. He brought his bass and we wanted to lpay smoething together but has no idea what to play. We tried Any way you want it by Journey with no luck.

So pit, what should we play?

(Inb4 a thousand super hard bass songs)
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by IEatOrphans
I cum blood

this.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by IEatOrphans
I cum blood

that.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by IEatOrphans
I cum blood

Hmmm...You should probably get that checked out - You may have an Infection.

As for songs...Green Day, Blink 182. (Both for pussies but relatively easy)

...and then go onto some Rush.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
play orion! jk... just improv thats what i do, but thats when i play with trumpets and saxaphones. Just make it up.
Nirvana, Blink 182, and greenday.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Freezing Moon! Everything here is so dark.. Everything here is so kvlt(should be cold)..
Anything from ...And Justice For All. If he fails, at least he won't be noticed.
Quote by LordPino
Freezing Moon! Everything here is so dark.. Everything here is so kvlt(should be cold)..

What the hell are you talking about?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Blink, nirvana, green day, AC/DC (though even somebody who doesn't play bass at all would soon find that boring), U2, Bullet For My Valentine...
All bands that call themselves punk or emo? (don't start discussing that I said U2, AC/DC or nirvana are punk or emo, cause I didn't -.-)
Quote by Gord@k
Alright Pit so I've got a friend who just started playing bass and is a complete noob so can only play the most basic songs. He brought his bass and we wanted to play something together but have no idea what to play. We tried 'Any Way You Want' it by Journey but with no luck.

I had to do that for my own sanity. Also try some Pop or Punk Rock. Greenday would be a good example.
Quote by Gord@k
ALright Pit so i got my friend who just started playing bass and is a complete noob and can only lpay the most basic songs. He brought his bass and we wanted to lpay smoething together but has no idea what to play. We tried Any way you want it by Journey with no luck.

(Inb4 a thousand super hard bass songs)

Simple bass lines...anything by Van Halen
Quote by InvaderTSN
Moby Dick.

You need drums for that one, pal.
Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
Reptilia - The Strokes
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Arm In Arm (Shy Child Mix) - The Boggs
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG