who would it be. Which person best represnts the pit... it could be a UGer or a celeb or just anybody really.

Inspiration from that if the pit had a smell thread.

I would say that guy of mock the week franky boyle, that guy doesnt care what he says and is epicly funny.

PS. used searchbar couldnt find anything bit if its been done close it
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by metaldud536
You close it. This has been done

this.

and kensai
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by Tom_hatton
What a surprise.

Not really.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Not really.

i know...

i fail.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
It wouldn't be a person, it would be a giant, icy hot rubbing, barrel rolling, lolwutting, whammying without a whammy bar for the lulz, monkey who plays guitar to pick up chicks except he just rapes them in the end anyway because he sucks at guitar because he attacks other players shortcomings.

Something like this.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
billy bob thorton

cus hes a douche

and so is the pit
but in a good kinda way
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
either Kensai or Frenchy.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Gilbert Godfried
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I say it would be an annoying kid that is always repeating things he hears online because he thinks it makes himself look "cool".

Prove me wrong.
You know that guy that sits at the back of every class and talks to no one, but thinks he's the coolest kind in the school? Yeah, him.
Dickless.
you know that metal head at guitar center that always has the amped cranked up shredding his balls off on a razorback? yep, thats the pit
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
George Carlin.
I read somewhere that 77% of the mentally ill live in poverty. I'm more interested in the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
after jack off jill's thread from today, i would say him
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by swordsrkewl
It wouldn't be a person, it would be a giant, icy hot rubbing, barrel rolling, lolwutting, whammying without a whammy bar for the lulz, monkey who plays guitar to pick up chicks except he just rapes them in the end anyway because he sucks at guitar because he attacks other players shortcomings.

Something like this.

This. Except it would be a Pear with a Shoop da Whoop face. Chargin' his memes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by maggot9779
I say it would be an annoying kid that is always repeating things he hears online because he thinks it makes himself look "cool".

Prove me wrong.

No u
Quote by heavenbesideyou
you know that metal head at guitar center that always has the amped cranked up shredding his balls off on a razorback? yep, thats the pit

if you add 'but actually sucks balls in a horrific manner' then you've probs nailed it
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You know that guy that sits at the back of every class and talks to no one, but thinks he's the coolest kind in the school? Yeah, him.

Hey!

I am cool
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
It would be that guy
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
A big combination of what people have said today. I believe Hitler is appropriate due to the racism, Larry The Cable Guy/George Carlin due to the lulz, Geeky kid due to the amount of time we spend on the internet, plus the person that goes into a guitar shop to test an amp and plays "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manon because its the only song he knows. Oh ya, and he would be equipped with a chloroform rag and asks people to smell the rag.
If the pit were a person, he'd have some serious ****ing schizophrenia.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬