So i finally decided to buy a new guitar because my current garbage (Squier Bullet Strat) annoys the crap out of me.

After some research i found out that the Cort G260 link could be a good choice, but there are a lot of people with much greater knowledge than me. (Pit Monkeys, huh? )

So i want you to justify my choice, or tell me that my choice is a bull**** and recommend me a better choice.
why don't just buy an original MIM strat?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Yeah, a MIM Strat would be the best option, and it's not even a copy!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Because they are hugely overpriced here in Hungary.

The cheapest MIM Strat here is around 800$ which is almost the twice of my budget.
Quote by Daneeka
So i finally decided to buy a new guitar because my current garbage (Squier Bullet Strat) annoys the crap out of me.

After some research i found out that the Cort G260 link could be a good choice, but there are a lot of people with much greater knowledge than me. (Pit Monkeys, huh? )

So i want you to justify my choice, or tell me that my choice is a bull**** and recommend me a better choice.

The specs look sweet and Corts are (mostly?) made in Korea. Have you auditioned those, along with the Yamahas? Shame you're getting ripped a huge one with the Fender prices there.

Good Luck!

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 billion for the Yamaha, I have 2 Yamahas and I love both of them. They were both used, and very cheap (ibanez copy was $175 with a Peavey amp, guitar strap and case, Tele copy was $50) Both have 4 piece alder bodies, maple necks, and either rosewood or bubinga fretboards.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Cort guitars are really very good indeed from my limited experience. I suggested a student of mine buy an X6, which was only £169 at the time and it is hugely impressive for that kind of price. They make a lot of guitars for Ibanez and in some ways the feel is quite similar.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1