I need becoming the dragon by trivium for a six string... its possible, people play it six string on youtube... but all of the tabs are for seven ='[ please help.
you really really need to click this, and register: Music forum
u not got guitar pro then or ptab
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
I have guitar pro but the song I downloaded was for a seven-stringed instrument.
right. you can alter the track in guitar pro, from 7 string to drop B 6 string or somethin like that. It will change the fingering, but it will all be the right notes.

'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
and it makes it the way you would play on a six string?, aw thank you so much.. youre a life saver =]
just drop your guitar to b-tune and pretend that it's a seven string. You're not available to play high e open string... but you'd get the riffs right.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.