Okay everyone. I am 16 and my penis goes to the left. Does this happen to anyone else? It could go to the right, I don't care!

It really shows when I have a hard penis. I can get it straight a little bit when fapping, but lets face it, it obviously goes to the left.

Anyone have this situation?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Mine goes down.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by thanksgiving
Okay everyone. I am 16 and my penis goes to the left. Does this happen to anyone else? It could go to the right, I don't care!

It really shows when I have a hard penis. I can get it straight a little bit when fapping, but lets face it, it obviously goes to the left.

Anyone have this situation?

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
i have the same problem. it bcuz of the way u hold it when fapping. it deforms it.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Mine goes outward.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████