I was looking at one in a catalog the other day,and was thinking about getting one,just for a little side guitar..But I saw that it was made of plywood.Isn't that kinda bad?If anybody has any experience with these guitars,could you please give some input.Thank you.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Danelectro's are for the win. Hands down. If plywood worries you, buy diamond board and screw it to it.
which one were u looking at?

and id say yes get one, iv got 2 and i love em'

and i wouldn't wory about the wood, the tone from these guitars is beautiful, the only draw back is crappy sustain
Cool as hell guitars. I'd like one for gigging and stuff when I get back from Korea.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
The crappy wood is partly responsible for their distinct sound. When my rig is kind of complete, I'm buying whatever reissue they're putting out that year.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
They are brilliant guitars, and have always been that way. I'm guessing you seen the DC59, which has actually gotten better throughout the years.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Plywood help give it that attack, and the lack of sustain as well, it is intrinsic for the guitar, orelse you might buy les paul copy for that price.