Hello all,

I'm going to guitar center to get a electric guitar value pack. Questions is what should I get. I know I should probably do a search to ask this but I do not have much time. I have not picked up a guitar in years so just getting back into it.

What would you recommend for me under 400.00 with decent quality. Also is there any place better than guitar center? I live in Dallas/Fort Worth

Thanks
Mark
$400.00 for a starter pack!? o.O

Pick up an Ibanez Grg for $200 and a Line 6 Spider 15 watt for $100 (They are pretty good beginner amps, don't believe everything you hear).
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

WRONG!

Get a microcube
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Any Cube is the way to go
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

What about this.

://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-GigMaker-EG-Electric-Guitar-Pack-516049-i1372111.gc
It be a lot better for you to get what I suggested, but if you really don't care about quality (which really isn't a big deal anyway, seeing as you're a total beginner) then that's fine I guess.

The difference is the stuff I suggested you could upgrade later (guitar) or keep as a cool practice amp (amp), you wouldn't really want to do that with the stuff in the starter pack, but then again that comes with some other extras.