Hey pitmonkeys, I had my wisdom teeth cut out about 4 days ago and they're still pretty swollen and painful, you guys know any tricks to take care of the swelling and pain?
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Take too many painkillers and drink loads of milkshake. That's what i did when I got mine removed. In retrospect, I had an awesome couple of days.
you'll have too wait for quite a long time, for me it took almost 2-3 weeks of pain and before i could chew normally again
The wisdom teeth are at the back right?

My teeth are pretty ****ed up, I have 2 rows like a shark, but only 2 teeth behind the front ones if you know what I mean.
lots and lots of weed
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Sleep, vicodin, milkshakes.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
they say to put like a pinch of salt into a glass of warm water... and swish it around in your mouth for like a min or something

oh and if you have a milkshake... dont use a straw... my gf had hers out and she drank a soda from a straw and her mouth started bleeding again