Ok, well you know those webcam girls that add you on msn then try get you to watch their "web shows". Well I scared one away

<ok before this starts, she "hi, asls" me, and I blocked out the URL "she" gave me>

Me:
43/M/Svestingrad

Me:
you?

Petra says:
hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo ****in horny today for some reason lol

Me:
what is this horny you speek of?

Me:
sexy time yes?

Petra says:
listen hun, I\'m just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I\'ll get naked if u do..lol!

Me:
but my husband will become upset

Me:
he will beat me

Petra says:
I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Me:
and then i must lie to the man in the uniform

Me:
Svestingrad is not like USA

Me:
they put finger in my bum

Petra says:
well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! http:/ /ww w.****.com/*** fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!

Me:
but i'm 43

Me:
tomorrow i will be 44

Me:
it's my birthday

Me:
for birthday present my husband call his friends to rape me

<now this i love:>
Petra says:
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Me:
ok

Me:
can i mention it to you?
Petra says:

OH ****.. k I\'m late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I\'ll see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it\'s you..

Me:
ok

Petra says:
AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my webcam show if you want to watch click the link htt p://w ww.****.com /****

Me:
can i use the credit card of the man i kill earlier today?

I was bored ok

Internet baiting is retarded, and it's against the UG rules to post this.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by rabidguitarist

its not really baiting, its just a lonely kid who got one of those auto typing things to talk with him and he got all excited and typed some unfunny ****. oh well
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Oh right, it's a bot?

well, robots have feelings too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices