Which one looks better/better out of them

http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=44184&c=282695&i=236208705

http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=44184&c=282695&i=240133433

Also, what does having a tune o matic bridge mean, as the sunburst has one, but it doesn't say whether the other one does. Would it be harder to keep the one without one (assuming it doesn't have one) in tune?
Last edited by NKF176 at Aug 24, 2008,
I personally like the Phoenix better. The other one reminds me of a B.C. Rich, which I'm not too fond of.
the first one looks way better, the second one is just stupid also, i would imagine it would go out of tune every time you used the whammy bar. why nut save up a bit more money and get a decent guitar.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Snap on the first one - I have the exact same guitar. It does mean I'm a bit biased here though...
Ashers, just the person I was looking for, I looked in the search bar for wesley earlier, and a thread with you came up. What are they like? ( the LP's)
Quote by funkymonkz
nut save up a bit more money and get a decent guitar.

Cuz I want a guitar for just playing around on, or as a hobby, nothing serious. Anyway I heard Wesleys are decent.
Lol the second one is ugly, get the first.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
If your set on one of those 2 than defo get the LP copy.

But wow thats cheap for an electric.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
They're pretty good for beginner guitars - I've had mine for almost a year now, but I've been using a Wesley banjo for over 2 and a half. I've had no problems with my LP copy from them, and its been gigged a couple of times so its holding up well! You will definitely need to put some new strings on it if you do buy it though - the stock ones are pretty pants
Quote by Ashers
They're pretty good for beginner guitars - I've had mine for almost a year now, but I've been using a Wesley banjo for over 2 and a half. I've had no problems with my LP copy from them, and its been gigged a couple of times so its holding up well! You will definitely need to put some new strings on it if you do buy it though - the stock ones are pretty pants

Thanks for the advice
On the home page it has a stratocaster acrylic that is purple yet not featured in the electric guitar section =/ I'd quite like something that I could just hang up on the wall, the Acrylic Bass is tempting and just a wee amp for it :P Bass would be a thing I could learn
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.