I'm looking to get a phase shifter for under £60.

I've been looking at the Small Stone & the PH-3. Which one is better?
I never like the boss, the effect was just too overwhelming. I've heard good things about the small stone though I never tried one. I love my script phase 90, it's awesome. I would definitely try the small stone the ph3 and a phase 90 head to head to head to see what you like best.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
personally, i think the MXR phase 90 is the best there is. it may be pricier, but they will last forever. they have a really thick sound, too. not like some phasers that are kind of in the backround of your sound. thats why i love it. if i want phase, i want to hear it!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I never like the boss, the effect was just too overwhelming. I've heard good things about the small stone though I never tried one. I love my script phase 90, it's awesome. I would definitely try the small stone the ph3 and a phase 90 head to head to head to see what you like best.

I had a Small Stone for a while, & it's overwhelming too. Nice effect, but just a bit too much for my taste. I use the new EVH phaser set to script, & it is pretty close to the original, a perfect more subtle phasing. I envy you, Kevin, for having an original one . I can't find a decent original anywhere that's not ridiculously priced. You'd think they were made of gold or something !
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011