ive got a 360 and a Wii.
im really in the mood for either a really good japanese RPG (im thinking lost odyssey)
maybe a western one (mass effect?)
or an RTS (C&C3?)

you guys got anything?
Mass Effect, although awesome, is no way a western game...

Just get ready to spend hours of your life on that game.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Baten Kaitos (it's a gamecube game but you can play tjhem on a wii) one of the best games i've played
Tales of Symphonia, although the voice-acting is over the top, it's entertaining and the combat is awesome. It last over 50 hours of playtime too!
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
Tetris?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages, The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess are all very good.

(I like the Zelda games)

But also, try World of Warcraft, Fire Emblem, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, Kirby Super Star, Chrono Trigger, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Star Fox, Super Mario 64, Donkey Cong Country 1-3, Legend of Dragoon, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind/Oblivion, Army of Two, Halo 1-3, Ninety-Nine Nights, Battlefield: Bad Company, and any game for a retro system.

Retro gaming FTW!
Last edited by Musak11 at Aug 24, 2008,
^ive beaten and own every zelda game minus minish cap

ive heard good things about tales of symphonia, ill look into it
Mass Effect for the 360 (I didnt fully understand how to work everything in the game until halfway through though, they need to have an actual tutorial for that game, the "tutorial" they had was pretty bad and didnt explain things well.) Its one of those games you wanna go back and play another two times though.

For the wii, fire emblem is a great rpg.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
get Mass Effect!!1

i really wish i would have

it's like a a mix between a western and JRPG, can't go wrong
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Mass Effect is one of those games you really need to get into to finish. i've been playing it on and off and i gave up on it cause i'm just not into the story line.

just buy Call Of Duty 4 and replenish all of your gaming needs.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
GTAIV, COD4, mass effect is pretty good, but get the elder scrolls oblivion if you dont already have it and set aside a good month to waste your life on it
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
fallout 3 its coming out pretty soon
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by ShaunDiel
Download Banjo Kazooie/ Tooie on your wii.

I don't think those games are on the virtual console.
you've been much help
ill go with Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Tales

yup, theres my life for the coming months
Even though it doesn't fit the criteria, Dead Rising for the Xbox.

You can dress as Megaman!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
just get Fallout 1 and 2 on your PC (since they are from the late 90's, as long as you do not have a green screen mac the should work). After hours of things the pit loves (Kill him because he pissed you off, Rape, Fap, drugs, consensual sex, hookers, melting mutants with lasers) you will not want to leave the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Quote by CSguitarvocal
Mass Effect, although awesome, is no way a western game...

Just get ready to spend hours of your life on that game.

Western as in American, Made in the Western Hemisphere. I played through Mass Effect four times and loved every single minute of it. Although it's a bitch trying to get to level 60. I started my last play through as a level 59 and I still couldn't level up by the time the game was over.
well if you like an RPG that is fun and engaging, and not entirely focused on leveling up go for any paper mario game

the best was on N64, but the gamecube version is a worthy substitute

it has a great sense of humour, engaging story and fantastic gameplay- its a definite dark horse of the RPG world but the best non-final fantasy/chrono trigger one
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
I don't think those games are on the virtual console.

They're not. What he should do is download an emulator on his computer and play them that way.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Quote by Globocop
They're not. What he should do is download an emulator on his computer and play them that way.

emulators are ****ing gay

just dont throw away your old consoles?

i hate the idea of playing like Mario 64 without an N64 controller

also for thread starter, i recently played "Condemned 2" it was surprisingly good, bar the slightly retarded story line

i was ready to hate it as wlel it looked awful but it was surprisingly fun, if a little repetitive
Okami

most under-rated posibly the greatest game of all time
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.