RULES:
1.) Only selling to the United States, because anywhere else and the shipping will be over the actual price of the item.
2.) I will use Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.
3.) BUY IT!

Okay, i'm not going into detail about it, because all of the description of the item is on the box, which can be read by clicking the first picture.
Item comes in box with instruction booklet, and wrapped in bubble wrap for safe shipping.
I'd like around $15 for it, seeing as it's basically brand new.

And also, it has two AAA batteries in it, but they've got some use on them, but should last a little while longer.

Okay, here's some pics/packaging process:
O O

___
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention.... i will NOT be accepting PayPal.

But i'll gladly accept Money Orders, Cash(which I really don't recommend), and personal checks.

thanks!
O O

___
Come on, now. Everyone needs a nice little tuner to tune their guitar with....
O O

___
come on guys... i've got credit on here... just search "TheBax" in the Gear Ads and my name'll be in the Good/Bad traders thread. It's not in the original post yet, because it hasn't been edited yet. But i assure you, i'm in there... gettin mighty fine recs!
O O

___
When you don't have a job, and you're only $30 away from getting an ISP Decimator so you can actually turn your amp past 1 on the volume....

YES!
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
When you don't have a job, and you're only $30 away from getting an ISP Decimator so you can actually turn your amp past 1 on the volume....

YES!

Evidently you either use too much gain or have an amp thats too big.
it's not too much gain. It's a Valveking. They're just known to feedback. I can turn it up to about 1.5 if i turn the gain down to half... but i haven't even gotten to hear the tubes break up yet due to the horrible feedback. Ask anyone with a VK, they'll all say they've either got a noise gate, or NEED a noise gate.
O O

___