Can anybody hook me up with any tabs they have off Fortress or Kezia that are in GP3 or GP4 format. GP% refuse to work for me.
awesome band, but they belong in the hardcore forum, sorry
edit:right, tab talk works too, lol

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
No one said they were hardcore, they just belong in the hardcore forum.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
does it matter what forum their genre is? someone hook me up a tab fi you got ti haha. I figured this would work best cuz most people who like protest would be in a metal or punk forum. and I have a feeling punk forum woudl have ****ty tabs and not fortress stuff. Seeing at fortress is progressive tech metal
I could see how they could be called hardcore when kezia came out but come on... After fortress they are pretty much more metal than btbam and there in this forum.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Quote by AmpleSteak
I could see how they could be called hardcore when kezia came out but come on... After fortress they are pretty much more metal than btbam and there in this forum.

That's because btbam is crazy progressive. protest not so much.
Quote by AmpleSteak

Protest the Hero are straight up mathcore. To the extreme.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Go ask Nolly; he might have some.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.