So i managed to find Freepower's hugeass sticky. I have been read a few sentences of it because i was really bored. Usually i never read anything in connection with tecnique or theory because i playin only for fun and i am really lazy. I have to tell you guys that my tecnique is really lacking, i can't alternate pick just use downstrokes. (I have to admit that i can play quite fast with downstrokes i think. i can play this Youtube with downstrokes only without hammers, pull-offs.)

So i never used any muting tecnique at higher gains. I have just attach a sock around the third fret. I always known that this is a huge fail and would look rather stupid in a live enviroment. But i found a video called muting techniques or something and i managed to learn the thing about 1 min and practiced it for 5 mins.

Now i can play every sock-user-hi-gain-stuff without the sock.

Thank you UG!
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
I don't know what "sock-user-hi-gain-stuff" means, but I am happy for you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ok no idea what you just said
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
amazing what you can do with just a little practice
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Ok guys i make a photo to lighten it up.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Pagan-Pie
...what?

I think he may be coming out of the closet. This is probably a metaphorical way of letting us know.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Wait, you used a sock on the the 3rd fret to mute? What hell is wrong with you?

And you NEED to learn to alternate pick, trust me, I was like you, then I practiced my ass off to learn it and now I can play alot of fast stuff easier than before.
Anyone else thought this was about the guy successfully scoring with a girl or something by following advice from a thread here, until the word "downstroke" came up?
Quote by Toolshed#9
Anyone else thought this was about the guy successfully scoring with a girl or something by following advice from a thread here, until the word "downstroke" came up?

Yep, that's exactly what I thought after reading the title, haha
○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Alternate picking isnt even hard to get, i never even remember practicing it - it sort of just happened.
And how the hell can you not mute? lol.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by Toolshed#9

No, i have no idea what kind of girls you pick up. But good luck with it.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Nay guys, heres the story:

sorry huge pic
Last edited by Daneeka at Aug 24, 2008,
ah, i like your sock. what is your brand of choice? mine always give me blisters.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
So WHY did you have a sock on there?

Never thought of using your palm to palm mute? And that if you had to use the open strings?
Quote by maggot9779
So WHY did you have a sock on there?

Never thought of using your palm to palm mute? And that if you had to use the open strings?

I usually tried to avoid higly distorted songs with open strings. So basically all kinds of metal.
Quote by Freepower
Best thread evor!

Your sig is responsible for the whole thread.
After reading the thread title, I thought this was about him ejaculating. I was poorly mistaken. Although it still involves a sock.
Feed your mind.