So im thinking of getting a new guitar. Is the AX-400 FM worth saving up the extra money for? I think the pickups are different, so which one would have the better, tone crunching, nail biting, evil, amaing sound? I have a Bugera 6260-212, so the amp sounds good, so we dont have to worry about that. SO wich one should i buy, and why?
Thanks to all who reply
Try both of em out then make your descision, a guitar is all personal choice, I may say the 400FM is better for the overall feel (ie. the neck, weight ect.) but you may find the 2E more comfortable, and if that is the turnout, you can always put the same P-ups from the 400FM into the 2E, as long as they are both active or passive, I don't know off hand whether they have actives or not. Hope that helps
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Try both of em out then make your descision, a guitar is all personal choice, I may say the 400FM is better for the overall feel (ie. the neck, weight ect.) but you may find the 2E more comfortable, and if that is the turnout, you can always put the same P-ups from the 400FM into the 2E, as long as they are both active or passive, I don't know off hand whether they have actives or not. Hope that helps

The AX2E's pickups aren't active, you can't replace them. They do, however, have coil tapping.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.