So with the release of Guitar Hero: Metallica, the guys in Metallica decided to make select tracks off the upcoming CD "Death Magnetic" available to download.

Way to fight the good fight Lars
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
How does this make him a tool?

Free music FTW, good on you Lars.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Garou1911
So with the release of Guitar Hero: Metallica, the guys in Metallica decided to make select tracks off the upcoming CD "Death Magnetic" available to download.

Way to fight the good fight Lars

i thought this said Lars has joined tool lmao

i wouldnt even bother illegally downloading their latest piece of crap
Quote by KittehShred

Agreed everyone knows all their music past the black album blows.

The end
Quote by KittehShred

Oh dear god no...

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
http://pc.qj.net/Metallica-s-Death-Magnetic-available-on-Guitar-Hero-III-and-World-Tour/pg/49/aid/122187

Metallica will be releasing a new album called Death Magnetic sometime in the future, and it's a very special release. How so? Well, interestingly enough, every song they have on the album (yup, the whole album) will also be available for download for Guitar Hero 3 (Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 3)

If that's not enough good new for you Metallica fans out there, the album will also be available for Guitar Hero World Tour (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2) when it comes out this fall.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by Tom_hatton
I've always thought Lars was a dick.

+1
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by Garou1911
http://pc.qj.net/Metallica-s-Death-Magnetic-available-on-Guitar-Hero-III-and-World-Tour/pg/49/aid/122187

Metallica will be releasing a new album called Death Magnetic sometime in the future, and it's a very special release. How so? Well, interestingly enough, every song they have on the album (yup, the whole album) will also be available for download for Guitar Hero 3 (Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 3)

If that's not enough good new for you Metallica fans out there, the album will also be available for Guitar Hero World Tour (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2) when it comes out this fall.

And how exactly does this make Lars Ulrich a tool?
Quote by KittehShred
lol, same here

lars is surely strange
Why does everyone hate Metallica so much? I don't really like them and I don't listen to them, but I don't think they suck; I think they're pretty good at what they do.
Quote by Garou1911

That's funny, you need to pay for both of those.
Well, the whole Napster thing makes him a tool, but back when all that was going on he was railing against all forms of music downloads because they "effect CD sales" and now he and the rest of the guys are jumping on the bandwagon.

<3 Irony
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by EmbersToInferno
Agreed everyone knows all their music past Master of Puppets blows.

The end

Fixed.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9