If someone could answer fast to this that would be GREAT! So I am having a difficult time choosing what guitar I want, so I deceided to take some help from here.
Here are the two guitars I am choosing from;

Jackson RR24
LTD Alexi 600

I know what kind of pickups and bla bla on this guitars, just need to know what your experience is from these two guitars and wich one is most worth to buy?

I am buying the guitar tomorrow soo I need answers really quik!
My is are blind but I can see...The Snowflake glasting on the tree...The sun no longer sets me free...I feel theres no place frezing me...
Jackson.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Jackson.

Seriously, no contest.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Jackson.

simple as.
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

Oh ****, seems like the jackson is getting most points! Keep commenting! And thanks!
My is are blind but I can see...The Snowflake glasting on the tree...The sun no longer sets me free...I feel theres no place frezing me...
Please can someone give me links to any jackson guitar dealer in the us that ships worldwide! HIGHLY APPREICATED!
How about the RR5? Is it any good? Better then the alexi?
Yes, but i'd take an RR24 over the RR5: Ebony fretboard, 24 frets, and imo, it has a better overall feel. You still can put in a JB if you want it passive.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
The RR5 pwns the RR24. The RR24 has 24 frets- thats the only advantage.
I personally own a RR5, and i wouldn't give it up for another guitar in the world. That's just me, though, and my stubborn/insane love of the RR5.
But, Jackson is EASILY the way to go in this, regardless which model you choose.
-D
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
Quote by xkingd117x
The RR5 pwns the RR24. The RR24 has 24 frets- thats the only advantage.
I personally own a RR5, and i wouldn't give it up for another guitar in the world. That's just me, though, and my stubborn/insane love of the RR5.
But, Jackson is EASILY the way to go in this, regardless which model you choose.
-D

Biased much?
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.