Hi,
Me and My band are in the studio now and we are using toneport to get our amp sound, and whilst using it i decided to play about with some of the effects they have on their, i have never really been an effects junkie as such, but now i want a line of stompboxes so badly :-).

I've set myself a budget of anywhere between £30-100 to spend on a single pedal.

These are the boxes I am after:

Chorus
Delay
Phaser
Overdrive 1 (Lead)
Overdrive 2 (Rhythm)
Tuner

I play Mr Big styled Rock.

I may consider a Wah, Phaser and Talkbox

so please mention them also

thanks for your help :-)
Last edited by jdmusic at Aug 24, 2008,
you might as well get a multieffects unit, because your not gonna get all those pedals for that price and have them have decent quality
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
might want to raise your budget higher if you want decent effects
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by ShredGod George
you might as well get a multieffects unit, because your not gonna get all those pedals for that price and have them have decent quality

sorry, I should have been more clear, the £200-£300 is what im hoping to spend on 2, 3 or 4 pedals for now, and then when more funds are available get the rest.

so can you reccommend pedals that are between £30-£100 each.

thanks
For your ODs, get a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde or Double Trouble. Ones an OD and a Distortion, the other two ODs. An EHX Small Stone and Small Clone should be good for phasing and chorus. Maybe get an EHX #1 Echo and a simple Boss pedal tuner. Not too sure about pound prices, but the Ehx should be within your price range, and if you count the Visual Sound one as two pedals, you should be ok on that one as well.
What are your opinions on the Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9? and MXR Phase 90?
Quote by jdmusic
What are your opinions on the Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9? and MXR Phase 90?

i love the phase 90, & the EVH edition even more, but the TS9 is really just a blues overdrive, your not gonna get that heavy with it
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
i use a toneport to do my studio recording to and i'd highly recommend a BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer. It really boosts you sound and brings out the tone of ur setup. i dont know how i've lived without this pedal for so long and now hat i have it its in my setup to stay. it just makes everything sound a million times better.... trust me, u wont regret this (especially running through a computer based toneport since its not an amp)

check out the ibanez tube screamer ts-9, mxr phase 90, boss dd-3 digital delay, and i find that a boss cs-3 compressor sustainer works awesome with the toneport to really help improve the overall tone of it.