Ozzy is one of my favourite artists but I'm not that that familiar with his songs?

So what are some REALLY good Ozzy Osbourne songs?
Any and all Ozzy solo era is not worth it and honestly a waste of time compared to his music done with Sabbath.

Stick to Sabbath and crew.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
^^ knows nothing

check out Blizzard of Ozz + Diary of a Madman. Classic albums.

of the songs on there, Mr.Crowley, Revelations, SATO, Diary Of A Madman and Over The Mountain are awesome songs
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Any and all Ozzy solo era is not worth it and honestly a waste of time compared to his music done with Sabbath.

While i dont agree that it was a waste of time i agree that you should sick to sabbath. Ozzy was good alone but he sure the hell was no BLACK SABBATH.
The stuff with Randy is good.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
i like ozzy with randy alot better than with sabbath. sorry guys.

but to contribute, crazy train, suicide solution, bark at the moon, no bone movies. those are my picks. yeah i like blizzard of ozz the best
Quote by heavymetal31
Ozzy is one of my favourite artists but I'm not that that familiar with his songs?

So what are some REALLY good Ozzy Osbourne songs?

I dont get it, how can he be one of your favourite artists but not be familiar with his songs?
Crowley, Crazy train, Miracle Man, Mama I'm Coming Home, No More tears, Bark at the Moon, Diary of a madman, Fire in the Sky
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by VampireGoldfish

Yeah that guy is an idiot there is alot of good music from Ozzy's solo career just start with Diary of a Madman and go from there and Don't forget Bark at The Moon. Alot of the music from Ozzy is more technical than the Sabbath Era but executed very well.

P.S. It really pisses me off that people give credit to Rhoads for writing Bark at the Moon. When Jake E. Lee wrote it. And don't forget Joe Holmes that guy was pretty insane as well.
Last edited by SG_Ronin at Aug 24, 2008,
No More Tears is an amazing song, by far one of my favorite Ozzy songs. Maybe check out some of his new stuff too.
I wonder how old this kid is to say that Ozzy is a favorite artist but not familiar w/ his music... but yea, I would contribute, but everything I wanted to list has been listed, but I'm sure that there are others, listen to it all and judge it yourself.
I love how all the pit kids oh so confidentially call me an idiot and make wild claims.

Oh to be young again.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
get tribute. its a live album and its amazing. and for songs no more tears, crazy train, mr. crowley, mama im comin home, crazy babies, diary of a madman, see you on the other side, suicide solution, bark at the moon, road to nowhere, and flying high again.
Gear:
Gibson Goth Explorer
Fender Gemini II
Dean Cemetery Gates Rzrbck
Marshall MG250 (screw you guys everyone i kno loves this amp)
Digitech Whammy IV
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss NS-2
MXR 10 Band EQ (black, not blue)
Quote by pantallica95
get tribute. its a live album and its amazing. and for songs no more tears, crazy train, mr. crowley, mama im comin home, crazy babies, diary of a madman, see you on the other side, suicide solution, bark at the moon, road to nowhere, and flying high again.

Yes, I got Tribute a few years ago and it's a great album. Honestly, the stuff RR did live was better than the studio, IMO.