Me neither
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by smb
I don't really mind what camera you get.

Thanks for being so helpful

I think the photography thread would probably be the best place to ask this, you'll probably get better advice there.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by smb
I don't really mind what camera you get.

Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I would definitely go with the Nikon. I have a Nikon Coolpix S50, and it's the best camera I've ever owned. It's incredibly easy to use and has a ton of good features. The whole Coolpix series is top of the line. Plus, it has the highest megapixel rating of any of those cameras.

Edit: Looking at the specs, the Nikon also has the best zoom capabilities of those five, which is what you're asking for. Definitely go for it.
I hope you have a tripod - I've yet to come across image stabilization worthy of the zoom they put on most cameras. You can of course turn down the exposure times, but I really think if your main focus is zooming in, you'll want a tripod.
Quote by guitar/bass76
I hope you have a tripod - I've yet to come across image stabilization worthy of the zoom they put on most cameras. You can of course turn down the exposure times, but I really think if your main focus is zooming in, you'll want a tripod.

I've actually found out about a cheap, pocket-sized alternative to a tripod. Cut a string to about nose height, then tie a washer to one end. Attach the other end to the screw that would go into the bottom of the camera, then step on the washer while you take pictures. As long as the string is taut, it becomes an instant image stabilizer.
Get a slr, i bought one and have no regrets, they're epic.

Plus you can can a crap load of accesories like lenses and new flashes and stuff.
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
He probably doesn't need a DSLR, and won't know how to use one to it's full potential at first. Also, remember, more megapixels doesn't always mean better. Lots of people are under this impression but it's not always true.

I've never tried any of those cameras though I have heard good things about some of them. I'd post this question in the photography thread where the people have tried and know more about cameras than the average pitters and you'll get a better answer.
Get a Nikon D3. 4000 bucks of pure Nikon quality.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!