Page 1 of 3
Someone I know owes me a lot of money (about £100) and I have a problem.

I haven't seen this guy for three months, things aren't friendly between me and himm and I have a major issue about just going to his house and demanding the money.

I don't want to get into a situation like a few months back where I went to collect some stuff and ended up getting into a 5hr argument.

So, any ideas Pit?
Put out.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Police.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
golf club
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Just tell him you want your money and if he says no then go to the police.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I have only his verbal argeement to give the money.

You're screwed then. A lesson bought you have, now learn it- lest you pay again another time.
Quote by smb
I'll have him beaten up for £50

£45

consider yourself undercut my good sir
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
wtf i thought you forgot about that.... ill come by tommorow and drop of the money i guess
if he's a pothead just sell him a bunch of oregano.. you'll make that 100 pounds in a matter of weeks
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Just go to his house and ask for it. You aren't going to get it by doing nothing.

Quote by Jammin'
if he's a pothead just sell him a bunch of oregano.. you'll make that 100 pounds in a matter of weeks

If he's a pothead (or not an idiot) he'll be able to tell the difference between weed and herbs.
I believe the best course of action is to call him prior to arriving at his house and collecting the money. Call and simply state you need the money and ask him when you can come and collect it. Should be fine. If you don't want to do this then tough luck, you can't expect him to just call around if you two aren't friendly anymore...
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by venom0014
wtf i thought you forgot about that.... ill come by tommorow and drop of the money i guess

HAHAHAH
How about starting yet another thread on the Internet about your problems? You seem to post one of these every week.

Don't you have any friends to talk to?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - STOP ATTENTION WHORING.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Yes. Go to his house and defife the money.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Call him up and be civil about it. If he starts to get hostile, punch him in the testicles.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
remember that level in GTAIV where you go to collect money for that guy and that guy in the huge sweatshirt goes "im not giving back that money B" and all these guards start shooting at you? well yea, take out all the guards and chase him behind the building and shoot him, the guy (forget his name) willl become your friend and his name will be in your cellphone
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by joeymaxx
Combine these two ideas.
I think you should 'Putt out.'

Terrible pun. Possibly the worst I heard all day.

Cricket bat. Golf club. .45. Flamethrower.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by joeymaxx
Combine these two ideas.

Seriously though, bad debts are bad debts. If a phone call won't get the money out of him, you're probably out of luck. But then £100 is only a few days work at minimum wage.
Quote by joeymaxx
Combine these two ideas.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Jammin'

This is the most hysterical suggestion I've ever heard!
When you get the money will you make a thread about that too? If you have more problems will you make another? I think I speak for everyone when I say that without you keeping us up to date with every little thing that happens to you, well then the Pit will just be empty.
Quote by joeymaxx
Combine these two ideas.

That's one of the best things I've ever seen in the pit.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Break his kneecaps.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Hire a goon. A goon is someone that will scare the dude that's owing you money into paying you back. They shouldn't cost more than about 100 pounds
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I don't have a job....
I don't really care. My point is, if you need £100 then you can get £100 easily enough. If it's simply a matter of getting back what you're owed, then you can only ask. If you don't get it back, learn from that.
Get Joe Pesci on his ass. Stat.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by minibrowny
BAAAWWWW!

If you didn't want to read this thread then you didn't have to.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by smb
I don't really care. My point is, if you need £100 then you can get £100 easily enough. If it's simply a matter of getting back what you're owed, then you can only ask. If you don't get it back, learn from that.

I understand now.
***** yourself out to him, you'll have the money in no time.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by We'realltoBlame
If you didn't want to read this thread then you didn't have to.

I know, I just think some people should know when to stop telling the internetz about their problems.
do you have his number? if you do call him and very nicely just ask if he could give you the money he owes you. and hopefully there will be no conflict.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
do you have his number? if you do call him and very nicely just ask if he could give you the money he owes you. and hopefully there will be no conflict.

The only risk with that is that I only have his mobile number and so there's an overwhelming chance he'll just not pick up the phone.
Page 1 of 3