ok i blew my amp out,it was a ****ty fender 15 G and i don't have and i don't like to use my stack for practice,so im going to get a crate 65w flexwave,but in the mean time until can get 300 i need to have some sort of amplifier,any suggestions
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
when i first got my electric guitar, i didn't have an amp, so i hooked it up to the mic jack on my computer and played with it. i downloaded this one software that let me use like 30 different pedals

it was kind of sweet, but a real amp with real pedals is better.
howd you plug it in?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by saitenslayer
howd you plug it in?

He used an adapter cable but you also get loads of latency doing that (delay) which will kill your playing...

I suggest something like a cube amp however running an audio interface and software also works..but the amps sound better if they are sitting in the room with you.........
how do i run my guitar through my computer,i can download softwere but,i dont want t have to spend any money to hook my guitar up to my compueter
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466