yes, its being run in stereo.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Ghold125
-.- don't tell me your thinking of buying that?

I think he is.... Look at his user name...
Hehe, this reminds me of the time I was a naive little boy and was trick into buying a MG250DFX cause the GC guy told me it was 250 watts...
Member #52 of Alter Bridge Fan Club (pm logz to join)

Member #3 of the Eggnog > Humanity club (pm Scourge441 to join)
Quote by cointurtlemoose
Hehe, this reminds me of the time I was a naive little boy and was trick into buying a MG250DFX cause the GC guy told me it was 250 watts...

lol, sue him for false advertisement
whats your budget, and playing styles?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

well i don't really want to spend more than $300 at the time and i play mostly metal, but i'm very fond of playing blues every so often too

i was also thinking along the lines of Crate amps......bad idea too?
For around 300 USD a roland cube, or valvetronic would be a much better than the behringer. I know thats a common sudjestion on here but they are hard to beat for what they are, also I was in guitar center yesterday and somone was playing one of the new peavey Vyprys (or how the hell ever you spell it) and it seemed to sound quite good without really listening critcally, ( I was looking at a mesa Stillteo, so my mind was not really thinking about the peavey) So I would say it would be an amp to concider as well. As far as wattage goes, with a tube amp 30 watts is enough for nearly any stage and gig, as long as its miced, for SS I would want atleast 60-75 watts or more.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
so tubed amps are almost twice as loud as a solid state amp with the same ammount of wattage?