Sorry about the cocky title. But anyways......My band has started recording our first demo. Our name is Steel Martyr. Check out the first 2 songs on our Myspace at Myspace.com/steelmartyrs

thanks!!!

Oh, and feel free to send us a friend request, and let us know what you think!
The first one is kind of boring (IMO no offense), but the second one was pretty good.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
"not bad, not bad for a loser lol"

from your comments =D

i was expecting some really bad **** cause of the title but it actually was pretty good. im not even into metal (barring maiden) but i liked it.
shred hero, which one played first for you? take whats yours or mutual destruction?
haha i am the singer. I'm just doing it til we can find someone that will work out well.
I can hear what the singer is trying to do, and it could work... If he was a little better.

And yeah, first song was kind of boring but the second one is alright.
Pretty good lyrics. Bad vocals. (but you already explained that)

KICK ASS PLAYING

Holy shyt!!! I was really surprised. Both songs are good. First song just takes awhile to get up to speed.
good work. although your singer might need a tad of work. then you guys would be great
Once again, thanks for the comments guys, and i'm still working on the whole singing thing lol, i think im better in our newest song...