This one, to be exact

Anywho, I got this as a present, and I was wondering if it's possible to do simulate somethings I've wanted to try out for a bit. Can someone tell me how (if it's possible) to get the sound of:

Muse (like in Hysteria, etc)
Intro and solo of Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
Regular wah sounds, like in solos (Metallica, Sunshine of your Love, etc, etc)

As a start. Thanks for any help. If you want the direct links to the distortion and effects of the pedal:

here

and here

respectively.

Again, thanks for any help.
download some presets for those songs from the digitech website
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by Ghold125
why don't you just mess around?

I did, and now I have a headache, since I gotta use headphones. I'm taking a breather right now before i go back at it, and i'm hoping some people will give me some helpful advice.
Just mess around with it... and like that guy said, maybe look up some presets. I still own my old RP200 and was able to pull some surprisingly good tones (as far as digital pedals go) from it. It took me a while, you'll get it.
Member #52 of Alter Bridge Fan Club (pm logz to join)

Member #3 of the Eggnog > Humanity club (pm Scourge441 to join)
Quote by lbj273
download some presets for those songs from the digitech website

How would i do that?
The intro of killing is just wah and the solo was done with a killswitch and pick scrapes. Theres no wah in sunshine of your love.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
The intro of killing is just wah and the solo was done with a killswitch and pick scrapes. Theres no wah in sunshine of your love.

thats bulls on parade, killing in the name is with a digitech whammy pedal. and as for the intro I use a flanger...and it sounds pretty good

btw, how do you like that pedal??? i was considering getting one but it seems kinda complicated
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Last edited by mcraddict81592 at Aug 24, 2008,
Oo, der, that's what i meant. +1 to mcr for spotting my goof.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by mcraddict81592
thats bulls on parade, killing in the name is with a digitech whammy pedal. and as for the intro I use a flanger...and it sounds pretty good

btw, how do you like that pedal??? i was considering getting one but it seems kinda complicated

It is very, very complicated, lol, but there are a lot of effects and it seems alright, I just have a hard to time with pedal effects, I suppose...